31. Hyungs Baby

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was never really a party person, the idea of being around loud drunk people and the disgusting smell of sweat and vomit never interested me. But I was always obligated to attend Jin's parties. jin loved having people over , he knew how to entertain his guests and had a warm welcoming feeling to him. He is and always was so important to me and I could never say no to jin hyung that's how I always end up here. He makes it a point to personally nag me till I agree, but this time I was the one who planted the idea in hyungs mind. I want to....
Are you curious as to why?
The answer was simple

Park Jimin. I wanted to see him, wanted to spent time with him, wanted to know what caused him to break down the day of my match, wanted to break the bones of anyone who made his pretty eyes fill with tears. I wanted to make him happy , make him feel at home , make him realise that he has all of us to help him, make him realise that he has me.

That he had me from the moment he looked at me with those ocean blue eyes...

It was shocking how much he affects my life now, my mood , my routine everything seemed to be controlled by him. It was terrifying and weirdly calming at the same time. I feel like I am constantly thinking of him, imagining his reaction to everything around me, if he was not there and if he was anywhere around me I found myself being completely focused on him and distracted from my own surroundings that it was laughable. I have never in my life felt so fascinated by anyone.

It felt like he had done something to me, the day he crashed against me while being chased by lucky , the feel of him in my arms, his sweet voice... his eyes... God his eyes.....I felt myself drown in them
I could spent my whole life just looking at him.

I sigh as I look around not seeing any glimpse of him after I saw him leave for the washroom with Lisa, she had told me that she wanted to apologise to him.

I couldn't help my nerves as he was taking more time than anticipated, was he sick, upset?
What if he has a breakdown again like last time and we can't find him
What if someone gives him a beer! Or tries to hurt him!
What were we thinking inviting a teenager to a college party!
I tried to relax knowing that I maybe overreacting a bit, this was Jins party and if there was anywhere he would be fine it was here.
I know my hyungs well, I know that they are all amazing people who look out for people they love, they have come to really love Jimin even though it's only been a short while since we met him. How could they not!

I look around noticing that he was gone for quite a while now and decide to look for him

'Jin hyung, have you seen Jimin ?' I ask as I approach Jin after not finding Jimin in the washroom

'No I have been looking for him myself , the barbecue is starting up and he had said wanted to grill up some corn ' Jin said and saw that I become a uneasy ' dont worry I am sure he is right here somewhere , I have sent tae and hobi look out for look for him anyway, just to be sure ' he reassured

I gulp as I make eye contact with yoongi, my own concern reflect in his eyes, my eyes search involuntarily for any sign of Jimin, Tae or Hobi Hyung and see Lisa making her way towards me.

'Hey look can drop me off at the airport now...it's getting late an-' I stopped her mid sentence, grabbing her shoulders 'Lisa where's Jimin?'

She looked confused 'didn't he come back?' I saw Yoongi and Jin come forward
'No no he didn't come back! Lisa I thought he was with you?' Yoongi Said
'Well we finished talking about half an hour ago! I thought he got bac-' she said but was interrupted by Tae ' guys he can't find Jimin anywhere!'
I felt everything in me crash as Yoongi , Jin and I rush out to look around the house while the others volunteer to check all the rooms again.
As soon as I get to the back yard, we hear a loud cry .
'Jungkook it's coming from the garage!' Yoongi shouts Rushing towards the garage I am shocked to see Daeshin and his group of friends....And Jimin.

AUTHOR'S POV

The scene before Yoongi and Jungkook was not the one anyone expected, Daeshin's massive friends were on the ground moaning in pain while Daeshin had Jimin held by his neck against the wall who was trying to thrash the huge boxer with a frying pan he had in his hand.
Jungkook and yoongi watched shell shocked as Jimin successfully attacked Daeshin with the pan and he howled in pain immediately releasing him from his grasp.
'YOU LITTLE BITC-' Daeshin shouted but was immediately cut off by Yoongi who kicked him in the stomach.
It all happened in slow motion to Jungkook, he watched as Jimin fell onto the ground as Daeshin released him, his face blue and coughing uncontrollably.
'Minnie!' He ran and hugged Jimin who momentarily flinched as he held him but relaxed into the hug.
Jungkook slowly lifted Jimin up still hugging him close  as he felt him hug his body tighter sobbing.
'Hyungie.....I-I -' Jimin hiccuped
'Shh.....it's ok Minnie...it's ok, you are ok' jungkook muttered , trying to calm down his racing heart .
'I- I was s-so scared' Jimin cried
'You did good baby....you did amazing! I am so proud of you' Jungkook whispered swaying Jimin slowly , calming him down
Jungkook quickly cupped the teenagers face in his large hands examining him to see his pretty eyes shining with tears...
But the pain he felt was replaced by pure rage as he was the red palm prints on Jimins soft chubby cheeks and the small cut on his full lips
With all the calmness he could muster jungkook asked 'Jimin....Baby who did this to you.....'

Jimin shut his eyes as he shook in Jungkooks grip still shaken from the attack
Jungkook pulled him close as Jimin buried his face into jungkooks chest , listening to his heart beat.
'Minnie who hurt you?' He asked again
'Hyung.....' Jimin cried
'Minnie you can tell me....please baby' Jungkook pleaded, feeling on the edge of going feral at the thought of someone hurting his angels cute face
With a shaky finger Jimin pointed towards Daeshin 'his friends grabbed me and said bad things to me then he tired to t-touch me' Jimin sobbed as Jungkook closed his eyes
'so I bit the guy who was holding me down and kicked that guys crotch then...then punched the guy with the baseball cap, and kicked that guy with the silver hair in the shin. ' Jimin said casually, causing Jungkook to blink at him in admiration and disbelief .
'Then I grabbed the frying pan and-'
'Minnie this is all very interesting and We would love to hear more! believe us ! but I think maybe you should just tell jungkook about who did that to you' Tae who had got back at some point said.
' he did!' Jimin said pointing at Daeshin , was on the floor covered in blood from yoongis and namjoons assault (yes they are all there). Daeshin gulped as his eyes met jungkook.

'Jimin baby why don't you just wait here, Hyung will be right back.....' Jungkook said slowly still glaring at Daeshin who looked like he had seen a ghost .

'Well this is great....' Jin said as jungkook slowly made Jimin comfortable with Taehyung before walking to Daeshin who looked like he was about to wet his pants .

***************************************************sorry I am late
By a lot
😅