16. Feelin blue

JIMINS POV

I felt a sudden ache in my chest, everything seemed to come to a standstill.
Jungkook? He has a girlfriend? He is straight? When? How? what was all the flirting and the constant teasing..
I feel played and dejected as I carefully let go of somi who was struggling to get off my lap.

'Jungkook has a girlfriend...?' I ask my voice small and  void of emotion,  just how I feel...

'Well honestly we don't know...they surely do act as a couple and when we asked liz,  she never said they weren't dating...' hobi said as he snatched the ball from taehyung.
'Ya...they are so cute together,I have never seen that kid look genuinely happy than when he is not with Liz, they have known eachother since they were like 10' namjoon sighs. 'He needs Liz...they are literally inseparable'

All I can manage is a small ohh...and I instantly see taehyungie look at me questioningly..I was sure my face would show my internal turmoil...he must have noticed it.
I just wanted to get out of here before this Lisa came. Infact the desire to leave Korea intensified in me within minutes. How could he lead me on...why should the only guy I have ever been interested in be straight....why did I have to fall for a straight guy.
Why the fuck did he lead me on
Just as I prepare to leave the farmhouse-
'Hey guys!!!!!!' A beautiful bubbly voice fills the room as a thin pretty girl walks in , her smile beautiful and clothes in the latest trend. The bright red lipstick matched her short red skirt,the small black silk top hugged her body like a second skin.
The shiny short black hair and beautiful brown eyes made her look  like a model..maybe she was a model..

'Lizaaaaa!' I hear jin shout as he rushes to her and  hugs her tight picking her up in his arms.
'Hello jin oppa! I missed you too but now I can't breathe!' Liza says while laughing,
She is then engulfed in bear hugs from the other hyungs as she beams at all of them..jin fussed over her loosing weight and hoseok talked excitedly about her clothes. Namjoon asked about Paris and her flight while Yoongi smiled at her ruffling her hair. Somi leaped into lisas  arms and giggled while snuggling to her chest.
I am instantly jealous of all the attention she was getting...my heart hurt again as I remembered that she was jungkooks girlfriend.
Just as I think things can't get any more suffocating -'oh Lisa! Honey its been months! ' my aunt says as she cups Lisas face and beams as her.
'Aunt areum! Ya I really missed you and all our Kdrama discussions..but it's ok I will be here for 2 whole weeks.'
'Only 2 weeks!' My uncle asked as he entered the farm house with my father.
Yes!!! The only good news today! She will be gone after 2 weeks..I try to calm my acheing heart.
Lisa instantly places somi down and hugs my dad and uncle.
'Yes..uncle junghoon...I have to go back, it is just a small break but I just couldn't  hold off the trip home anymore...I missed you guys..' Lisa smiles and my father pats her back, looking at her affectionately.
Really....all this while I was invisible to him,I am his only son and not once has he held me like this! I hate this girl already.
' Lisa this is my son jimin..he is also here on a break from school..I hope you  guys can be good friends!'my father says .
Friends my ass! This is war woman!
Lisa looks at me and coos 'ohh uncle  Jihoon he is so adorable!'
Ya I am adorable! Everyone knows that! Stop stating the obvious.
'Hi! I am Lisa...jungkooks told me all about you! You do look like a chick!' Lisa says and all the hyungs laugh along with my appa.
Point to Lisa.
'Well I am glad to meet you as well...though noone mentioned you up till now...' Lisa pouts and looks at the hyungs with narrowed eyes.
'You guys didn't tell anything about me to jimin how rude!' She exclaims and hits hobis arm playfully.
'Stop hitting your oppa! And We just assumed that jungkook whould tell minnie about you considering they used to hangout.' Hobi said as he massaged his arm pouting.
'Ya...and all he does is talk about you to us...Liza this and Liza that..so we thought jimin might know about you' namjoon shrugged.
With each word they said I feel more dejected...why did jungkook simply lead me on when he was in a relationship with Liza...I try to shake off the sinking feeling and hear Lisa say.
'Well kook did mention about jimine the cute baby chick to me ....but I thought he was exaggerating but I have to say the resemblance is uncanny '
'I am actually flattered you think I resemble a chick...they are quite adorable' I say with the fakest smile I can master, feeling the burn from my bruised cheek.
'Well..jiminie! I will be here for a while...so we can be best friends.' She smiles genuinely happy.
Best friends! I cant even stand her and she has been her for what? 5 minutes
Stupid Lisa and her stupidly beautiful smile! Seriously this girl can put catalog models to shame.
God I hate her.
She came over and hugged me , her embrace warm and gentle....I hate this. Why  on earth is she being so damn sweet to me for. She just met me.
It's hard to hate someone when they are being sweet to you.
But I try to think of bad things about her so i can hate her...like how she smells like roses..but then I remember I like roses so that doesn't work.
'Careful Lisa he is fragile...' I hear jungkook say. I see him looking at me with a small smile as Lisa gets go of me.
'Oh kookah you didn't tell me jiminie was this cute!' She pouts, before skipping over to jungkooks side.
'Mm...'  is all junkook says still looking at me but I was busy looking at how Lisa was clinging to his arm smiling at me.
They both looked just perfect together causing my insides to ache , they could easily star in any of my aunts favorite kdramas...
Just looking at them i feel a rush of all my insecurities..suddenly I am very aware of my old oversized yellow sweater and worn out bottle green shorts..making me feel like a peasant in front of the star couple.
I lowered my head and pull at my long sweater sleeves.
' Lizzy where are you staying...if you want we can manage in our home you know...' my aunt offers.
Please say no! Please say no!
'No..thats all right aunt arem' she smiles  politely.
Oh thank all the angels in heaven!
Just then tae continues 'its all sorted..she is saying at kooks'
Well isn't that just great...
I feel all the misery, jealousy and insecurity getting too much to handle and decide to retire to my room.
'Jimin..what happen to your cheek' jungkook asks as he comes closer to me, noticing my bruise.
I drink in the sight of him close up...dressed in a loose white butten up shirt and light blue jeans. I was kinda annoyed that even in these simple clothes he looks as stunning, like a runway model.
But Lisa also looks at my cheek standing close to him, she leans over his shoulder to get a closer look and I feel a bubble of jealousy burst in my chest.
'Won't you like to know!'I snap, rolling my eyes  and excuse myself to go home.
Jungkook looks at me puzzled...like he wants to ask something..
'Minnie! Oh my dear how did you get hurt again....are you hurt anywhere else...did you clean the cut..' my father asks as he cups my cheek looking at my bruise closely.
The only emotion I feel is rage and I whisper to him 'you don't have to act like the caring father...you are already in Lisas good books and I wouldn't say or do anything to make changes to that..but just stop this facade'
I move out of his hold and make my way to my room closely followed by an over enthusiastic lovely...trying to forget the look of upmost pain on my father's face as I said those words...

///////////

'Wait wait I am confused...he has a girlfriend!' Sandra shouts though the phone almost deafening me.
' ouch! Stop yelling woman! How do you have so much energy at 4 in the morning And Yep he does...Atleast thats what the hyungs said..' I replay as I rub my eyes with my palms .
After coming back to yoongis room I was super depressed and wanted to get everything out of my system so I called Sandra..she has always been my emotional outlet and me hers.
'Well...you can't be sure until they tell you themselves...if this Lisa girl is his girlfriend then jungkook is a dick..I mean why on earth would he lead you on...'
'Ya but what if he didn't lead me on..what if I am overthinking everything' I ask back as I hug my pillow close.
'Ya...its also possible..considering you have a crush on hi-'
'Hey hey! I don't have a crush on him!'I state defensively.
Sandra is silent for a while...'seriously ? jimin stop denying your feelings like a 10 year old '
'I don't like him like that! I hate him!'I say with not much conviction.
'Reallyy....so you expect me to believe that you just called me at 3 o clock in the fucking morning here to whine about your cousins friend being in relationship..'
I mumble 'mm...ya.....'
'Park jimin! You are lucky you are in a different continent now because if you were anywhere near me I would have seriously  given you a tight slap across your pretty face! Man up and accept your feelings you douche!'Sandra says .
'OK fine! maybe I have a tiny crush on him..its just embarrassing that he doesn't like me back'
'We don't know that
.. and Whats so embarrassing about having feelings for someone...being in love is a amazing...'
All I can do i agree..I end the call as I see that I received a message from my mother.
I open the message in excitement-

Mum : hey minnie sorry I was a little busy with some stuff I will call you back when I am free.

I sigh as I scroll through her Instagram..my eyes watering as I see 2 new posts in the last 3 days...So she is just busy for me.

**************************************

Laters my precious babies...💜