7. Unpleasant surprises

JIMINS POV

I almost whine when jungkook puts me down from his back,the ride though short was relaxing, I almost fell asleep on his back.
It was so shocking how he made me feel so safe,even as a child I have never had a piggyback ride,mum was always busy and my so called father was never around. So call me childish but I really liked it.
Liked the small jester, a lot .
'I still can't belive you jumped of the damn trunk jimin!' Jungkook sighs worriedly ,he again examines my ankle after making me sit on the nearest wooden stool.
' jungkook! What happened to jimin!' Father asked as he,my uncle and my aunt rush to me.
The rest of yoongis friends surround us in no time ,all looking a little concerned about my injured ankle. I gulp as I look down to see my swollen ankle, all red and painful.
Father moves my feet and I hiss as he tries to bend my ankle a little.
'Yep its definitely sprained!' He says
'Ohh my poor baby! I will get the medic kit.' My aunt areum said as she sets somi on the ground rushing to the house.
'Dimme...are you ok?' Somi asked as she tugs my pants. Her big eyes sad and I feel my heart just melt.
'I am ok somi,don't worry baby' I ask as I pull her onto my lap and kiss her head. 'You got bubu because of kookie oppa?' She asked as she cups my face with her small hands. I melt to a puddle at her cuteness and kiss her chubby cheeks.
'Ya! He pushed me !' I say and somi along with everyone looked at jungkook accusingly
'WHAT! You fell on your own I didn't do anything!' Jungkook says.
'Bad kookie!' Somi says and hits his hand.
'What! no no! bad dimmie! He is lieing about your kookie! Dont belive him baby..we are best friends right.' Jungkook pouts ,and I can't help but think how he looks like a hurt bunny.

' dont hurt dimmie oppa ! Dimmie is angel!' She says as she leaned to my chest.
I smile as I hold her close.
'Nope he is a little devil!' Jungkook says and this time tae hits him.
'Hey! Stop hitting me! I am only saying the truth' he says as he rubs his assaulted arm.
I pout at him and it works.
he blinks at me before shaking his head-
'But you are right somi baby...dimmie is angel...' jungkook says and I narrow my eyes at him to see any trace of humor. But He just looks back at me with the same intensity..his eyes darkening and I just cant seem to look away,something about him just always makes me breathless.
My father cleares his throat and we both blink back to reality. Aunt areum gets back with a numbing spray and fresh bandages. Everyone watches as she carefully wraps me up.
'OK all good,now let's have lunch!'she says before getting out plates and opening some containers with food that were placed on a small wooden table.
The room fills with aroma as she serves us all after passing the plates. The smell alone making my mouth water and I suddenly realizes how hungry I am .
'Gemme!' I say and make grabby hands at aunt areum who just laughs saying 'adorable'.
Tae sits next to me and smiles before asking about my ankle looking genuinely concerned. In the short time we spent together I realized that tae was a pure soul.. he was kind ,goofy and caring, wearing his heart on his sleeve.
'I am fine tae' I reassure as I smile back at him. Everyone starts to eat but-
'Ohh I still don't know how to eat with this!' I pout as hobi hyung passes me the chopsticks.
'Its simple..watch' jungkook says as he helps me hold them correctly and sits to my right showing me how he takes some rice with them easily.
He watches closely as I try to eat with them and fail miserably
'Maybe we should get you a fork and knife' tae says as he gets up to get them.
I look down bashfully..it makes me feel sad that I can't even eat with chopsticks even though I am Korean, these past three days I have been trying to be included here. working in the farm , interacting with people, i even stopped checking my phone much because I know they don't appreciate it (also the the network here is Terrible for some reason), but it seems to me like no matter how hard I try I will never be like them. The thought makes me feel blue..and maybe its visible in my face because
'Jiminah we have been eating with chopsticks our whole life so its easy for us..you tired today and couldn't do it..don't worry you will get the hang of it' Hoseok says as he smiles bright.
Making me feel better almost instantly,as tae passes me the fork and knife.
I cut into the meat and chew on it eagerly moaning at the taste.
Korean food is awesome!
I try the Fried rice and just feel euphoric.
'Wow! Auntie this is amazing what is this!!' I ask as I stuff my mouth with more of the pork.
'You like it!?' She asked beaming at me.
'I love it! You have to teach me how to make this. Wow I think I have found my new favorite food. I can eat this everyday!' I say ,even when I feel everyone eyeing me I just cant care less .
Comeon! This food just unleashed the hungry bear in my belly.
'Then i will make this every day!' Aunt areum says smiling fondly.
'You will do that for me !" I ask surprised as I stop eating to look at her.
'Of course my dear..just tell me what you want '
I feel all warm and fuzzy..no one has ever been so kind as to even say these words to me.
My mum always worked so she never had time to cook for me and my dad was never really in the picture. My friends..well they never really cared. So even though these were just words it makes my heart swell with happiness.
I smile widely at her before eating again . just as I am about to finish,jungkook places some meat from his plate on mine.
I look up but he refuses to evert his attention and mumbles 'just eat!'
I just smile before digging in.
So yum! For some reason it tastes better when it was from jungkooks plate.
I look up my mouth filled with pork to see him look at me with an unreadable expression
'Wghat?' I ask continueing to chew the meat, my mouth completely full and he just shakes his head before eating again.
After the lunch I rub my tummy happily, immediately feeling sleepy.
'Jiminah! No need to exert your self.Just help me pull out the seeds of these-' my father says and just as I am about to protest
'He is not doing anything!' My aunt fumes as she takes a sleeping somi from tae's lap into her arms .
'But noona-' he shuts up with just one glare from my aunt
'He worked till now and he is injured so he will rest! And he will not be disturbed till he is able.Am I clear!' Aunt arem says , and men in the room just gulp before Nodding.
She smiles at me and I am in awe of her,damn she is a strong woman.
'Wow! Thanks auntie! You are the best!' I say as I beam.
She laughs before Turning to Yoongi.
'Yoongi help your cousin get back to the house and get him the strawberry ice cream I made. Take rest minne and just call me if you need anything ' she says before busying herself with the work ,somi still in her arms .
'Come on then!' An uninterested yoongi mumbles to me .
I sigh as I try to get up slowly...yoongi refuses to even look at me as we both walk slowly up to yoongis car...
'Walk a little faster! Its hot and I hate sweating' he says
'Its not like I am trying to walk slow yoongi my ankle is stained!'
I huff. What an asshole.
'Ya thats an excuse...but you achieved your motive,you don't have to work! I have to hand it to you.. your plan execution is superb!' He says further pissing me off
'I didn't plan it! Why whould I plan to be injured! ' I say my face heating up with anger 'I know you don't like me ok! And believe me when I say The feelings are mutual! But cant you try to be civil towards me' i suggest.
He snorts 'I dont hate you jimin... I just think you are a pest! A liability with whom I Have to share my room.' He says as he opens the door to his room for me .
I felt my heart clench at his words.
'Enjoy your sleep...you did get "injured" and all the acting must be tiring . By the way if you want ice cream get it yourself 'leaves before I can say anything back.
Pest! Burden!
Even as I try to lie down his words Resonate in my ears, I check my phone again unable to sleep. I keep refreshing the messages and blame the network. Because it still shows-
You have no new messages
It's been 4 days since my mum last saw me...in that span of time,I left to a different continent with a man who gave a rats ass about me since I was born. And even now she hasn't called me...hasn't replied to my messages.

I feel a little hurt , but shrug blaming the connection of this place. Bored and lazy , I open my Instagram instantly regretting as I see my mums new post from 2 days back-

Finally engaged to the love of my life....#leavingthesinglelife #proudlyin love

**************************************

Hiiiii
Sorry for the late update I had a slump.
Hope you like this
Waiting for comments
Laters my babies 💜💜💜