18. Celestial

JIMINS POV

'I said I will be out in a minute tae!' I shout in annoyance and I continue to rinse off the soap from my body...after a long day at the farm there was nothing more relaxing than a nice long shower..even the ice cold water in yoongi hyungs room felt so welcome to me. I close my eyes letting the cold water run down my body....instantly feeling calm.
'Min we have to help decorate the farmhouse...hurry up!' Tae says from outside.
I sigh frustrated while finishing up, why on earth should there be a welcome home party for Lisa...and why should it be at my uncles farmhouse out of all the places..
Ever since the almost kiss incident jungkook has been acting like nothing happend, always hanging out with Lisa.
I felt played, used and disgusted the more I thought about it...how could he go from always flirting with me and almost kissing me to ignoring me and hanging out with Lisa so quickly.
Was i a dirty little secret..a side thing...
I felt nauseous just at the thought...but a part of me kept saying that jungkook would never do that..that this is all a misunderstanding and that Lisa and jungkook are just friends. But it was getting more and more obvious as to why all the hyungs think they are dating,Lisa was constantly flirty with jungkook...demanding his attention.
Just yesterday she was bragging about how jungkook knows everything about her and how he cares for her. It made me want to barf.
I wipe my face with the towel and dry my hair as I stare at my reflection in the old mirror,
My blonde hair was a tad bit overgrown and cheeks fuller now as a result of my aunts amazing culinary skills.
'Oh jiminah! You are handsome!' I say to myself and laugh lightly shaking my head while observing my reflection again.
I am Slightly narcissistic...no surprise there..but it's not my fault. I was raised that way by my pappi and naana, they always told me to believe that I am exceptional, always having felt that if we point out our flaws for others eyes we are becoming more emotionally vulnerable in front of them..
So they told me to be proud of myself, be in love with my everything. My chubby cheeks, extremely small pinky, high pitched voice, lean and short stature, my slightly crooked teeth....they made sure I loved every little detail about me...made me confident in my body and told me to be my biggest fan. It made sence, if I didn't love myself who would love me.
Just at the thought of my pappi and Naana ,I was in melancholy...I sigh as I dry myself..
****************
AUTHORS POV

Jungkook was helping hoseok and tae with the setup and decor of the party or you could say he was forced to help them after falling victim to taes puppy eyes pleading for his assistance because they were behind on decorations....he grunted while carrying a heavy box of beverages from yoongis home to the farm house where the party was going to be held.
Slow music was heard as he approached the small wooden cabin, humming subconsciously to the music he pushed open the already ajar door to see hobi on the floor surrounded by balloons and colorful wall handing.
Somi rested on his lap ,sipping on her juice in silence and observing hobis actions.
'Nice..' jungkook said as he looked at the welcome back home poster hobi was cutting up. 'Hyung where do you want this?' He asked.
'Just place it on the bench or somewhere...oh God we are so behind, the party is in a few hours and look at the mess we are in...' hobi said, his face showed upmost concentration as he slowly completed his task.
Jungkook looked around the farmhouse, the whole place was shabby..the trash and left over decour littered the floor. Lovely cheerfully followed him as he approached the large dinning table in the center of the room. The table which was shifted from the store house specifically for the party was now covered in a silky red cloth and showcased an array of snacks and sweets made by the talented hands of areum and jin,who were now busy with the dinner prep.
'Hyung! There is no place on the bench! Aish! This is heavy!' Jungkook says shifting the box carefully from one hand to the other .
'Just put it on the ground near the table jungkookah! Don't go alone to pick up all these heavy boxes.hyung will help you ' yoongi who was sitting next to namjoon said .
Tangled up in the extension cord of the speaker, he looked utterly lost while sitting crosslegged as namjoon tired fixing the system. Jungkook smiled at his hyungs care, their small fall out was long forgotten by both of them for the sake of their friendship.
They had gone through a lot together and their affection for eachother knew no bounds.
'Its ok hyung I can manage...but where are the sodas..' jungkook asked already heading back to junghoons.
'On the floor next to the fridge..be careful they are quite heavy' tae answered as he blew up more balloons making stupid faces at somi who fell on her tummy laughing.
Jungkook smiled,running to retrieve the boxes .
Just as he lifted up the heavy box into his hands a loud scream was heard startling him.
'Jimin...' he shouted recognizing the voice as he lowered the box, quickly rushing upstairs to yoongis room.
'AHHHHH' he heard the blaring sound again. Panick filled him at the thought of something happening to jimin. Multiple scenarios played in his mind making him shudder, he quickly grabbed junghoons woodcutting axe approaching the source of the sound...ready to swing the weapon in his disposal at anything that was attacking the teenager.
But when he opened yoongis bedroom door his Panick instantly turned to surprise.
The sight before him was sinful....
He blinked, his mouth ajar as he watched jimin who was shivering...his hair wet from the shower and most importantly...buck naked. The wet white towel , a pool at his feet as he stood looking alarmed on yoongis bed with his beatiful eyes looking somewhere on the floor in fear.
Jungkook gulped as he helplessly and shamelessly ran his eyes down jimins thin frame....the word beautiful did injustice to jimins beauty...he was celestial..his smooth porcelain white skin unmarked and wet blonde hair making him look like breathtaking.
The smooth delicate curves and small pink buds gave him a real life doll look. His flat tummy looked soft yet so well defined he could put Gucci models to shame. Thick thighs , oh so pretty they could make anyone lose their mind..the sight was making jungkook almost droll..he was aphasic. He didn't know how long he stood there staring at the boy.
In a trance, he felt the urgent need to paint, so he could never forget this moment...never forget jimins beauty..he had found his muse.

His heart nearly stopped as jimin turned Slightly shivering ,exposing his perky bubble butt to his preying eyes. Shutting his eyes tightly as the view was becoming too much for his poor soul..he was now completely aware of his boner making him uncomfortable.
'JUNGKOOK! DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP ME!' jimin shouted bring him back to reality.
Right....the scream...danger..he tried to focus on the situation at hand.
'What is it?' He asked trying with all his might to just look at jimins face and not go southward.
'There....please do something!' He pointed to the closet with a small shaking finger looking close to tears.
'Ok ok calm down...I am looking ok..' jungkook says as he makes his way to closet to find a large black spider almost the size of his hand.
'Jesus that's huge! ' he says as he fearlessly picks it up causing jimin to shriek. Jungkook smashs it with the back of his shoe a few times continuesly . An unpleasant sound is heard announcing its demise making jimin frown in disgust. It is only now that jimin realized he was in his birthday suit in front of jungkook, he blushs beet red and quickly grabbed the towel at his feet to wrap around his petite body.
'Its gone now...get off the bed ' jungkook says slowly turning to,face jimin. He couldn't help but feel disappointed to see jimin had covered himself up with the towel.
'OK! Now leave' jimin says his face red looking anywhere but jungkook.
'Oh...so no thank you hyung..how rude jimine. Afterall I did for you...' jungkook says Deciding to tease jimin a bit.
'Just get out jungkook!' Jimin whines,cracking jungkook up.
'You know to be completely honest when i was rushing here after hearing you scream I didn't expect to see such an exquisite site before me...' jungkook closes his eyes like he is remembering the scene from before , he places his hand on his chest with a small teasing smile on his face he says 'wow!'
Jimin just wanted the ground to split open and swallow him then and there,never in his life that he been so mortified.
'Shut up!' He humbles,his ears red as he tighten the towel around his waist.
Jungkook opens his eyes, hand still above his heart ,' for that view I think I should be the one to say thanks...so thank you minnie!' He smiles teasingly.
Jimin bends down to retrieve a pillow from the bed and threw it at jungkook who easily dodged it laughing at jimins embarrassed pout.
'See you downstairs jimine!!' He shouts as he makes his way out of the room laughing.
'Oh God why!' Jimin asks as he falls face first onto the bed..screaming in frustration into the pillow .
'JIMIN! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS WE NEED HELP WITH THE LIGHTS!'Yoongi shouted from below.

***********
JIMINS POV

'I am done hyung..is this good?' I asked namjoon who was observing the alignment of the welcome back poster what me and tae helped hang.
The party hall still a mess as we hassle to make it presentable.
The food was being set up...the soft melodious music playing in the background creating a comfortable atmosphere.
'All good guys' he says
'OK...what else do we have to do?' Tae asked as he stepped down from the stool .
'One of you help hobah with the balloons and one of you can just hang the small fairy lights..' namjoon hyung said.
'Jiminee..can I help hobi hyung please pretty please' tae begged.
I nodd amused because I know he likes hobi hyung...it was so adorable seeing tae trying to get his attention always.
I stand close to the ladder with the box of fairy lights a little clueless. It's just a stupid party for Lisa why on earth are we going to so many lengths for this? I don't understand..I sigh as I climb the ladder and try attaching the lights to the wooden poles on the roof,
'Oh this is harder than I thought..' I say as I try to stand on my tippy toes to reach for the roof...' Damn my short legs!' I say trying to reach the beam.
Today is just great... I see a gigantic spider in my closet and then jungkook sees me naked and now...the cherry on the top! I get to decorate the walls of the farmhouse for a party i didn't wanna be a part of in the first place....Yayy!!!!
I grunt in frustration and am at the verge of giving up when I feel a warmth envelope my back, a larger hand takes the fairy lights from mine, I gasp as I feel sandwiched between the person on the ladder behind me and the ladder itself.
Before I could say anything..a musky scent fills my senses...
' jungkook what are you doing!' I say still too mortified by the events from earlier today.
'Helping your short ass put up some fairy lights like the decent human being I am.' he says but I am distracted, feeling his breath on my neck.
I shudder but say 'a decent human being...you? Please You are anything but decent! A decent person whould apologized for barging into someone's room unannounced!'I say .
'I was saving you from a spider and I don't think I should apologize...' he says I turn to face him....my face inches away from his.
'What I saw was beautiful...and I am not at all sorry for what I saw..'

**************************************
Hey people!
Hope you like it
And laters 🤗