26. Bbqs and bathroom breaks

AUTHORS POV

JIN'S HOME
Going to jins home along with yoongi, it was an understatement to say that jimin was nervous. Meeting everyone after 3 days of radio silence was a little unnerving for him. He looked at jungkooks chat finding himself eager to meet the older again, even the 3 days he didn't talk to jungkook, the later didn't leave his mind.
He found himself constantly wondering about his cousins friend who seemed to genuinely care about him. The need to see the muscular yet adorable man only increased as he saw the sweet texts that were sent by him. The things his jungkook hyung did to his poor heart was never experienced by jimin before. Never in his life had he experienced the need to hug and chock a person...jungkook constantly pocked fun at him but showed how much he cared for jimin at the same time. Made his heart go boom boom and eyes roll as he smiled ,blushing red.
Jimin sighed as he played with his small fingers, trying to distract himself.
He dressed up In an oversized purple hoodie and blue ripped jeans,unable to bother with even his clothes. He hates to admit that talking to his mum affected him to this extend, hates that he expected so much from her even when he meant nothing to her.
'Min..we are here' yoongi said shaking him off this thoughts.
Taking a deep breath he gets out of the car but was immediately engulfed in a bone crushing hug by non other than Kim Taehyung.
'Min!! I missed you so much! Wow you look so cuddly in this hoddie! Purple suits you! Have you tried the snacks! But you just got here. So of course you haven't. Did you know jin hyung makes the most amazing BBQ in the world you will love it! I-' he was interrupted from his monolog but yoongi.
'Let him go you brat! His face is almost blue! You are squeezing the life out of him!' He says smacking the said boy behind the head.
'Oh minnie I am sorry...its just that I missed you...I missed you so much!' Taehyung said rubbing the back of his head.
Jimin giggles after catching his breath before hugging taehyung again ' I missed you too Tae...I am sorry I didn't tell you any-"
'Dont say sorry....I am so glad you came today!' He says before draging him to jins backyard.
'Everyone's here...but we didn't start we were waiting for you!' Taehyung said happily still clenching on to jimin's small hand as they passed the lawn outside the house.
Jimin took time to observe jins home...the old yet well maintained large house was painted light blue with some very intricate wooden works on the doors and window frames. The small garden had more green plants than flowers and the lawn, a little overgrown. The whole place had a cozy feel, as the duo reached the backyard there stood multiple grills and small tables with all sorts of snacks, sodas and marinated meat. Sauces and veggies were placed on a large round table along with knives and sewers. As jimin entered the area he was welcomed by warm hugs and sweet words, it was like those 3 days didn't exist at all!
Jin started with the grill and namjoon already pulled out two dark blue outdoor chairs for them to sit, yoongi turned up the music and hoseok quickly pulled jimin out of his chair and started goofy dancing with him. Admist laughing at hobis hilarious impersonation of jin's dance moves, Taehyung passed jimin a soda. The later found some of the dejection from the previous days leave him almost instantly as he smiled and danced with hoseok and Taehyung.

But his eyes were searching for someone in particular. Almost as if destined, his eyes zeroed in on the pair of doe eyes he was longing to see. His breath hitched as he saw jungkook sitting not very far from them, his blue full sleeve shirt and demin shorts making him look softer than usual. As he had jimins undivided attention, jungkook smiled at the younger before sipping from his soda without breaking eye contact. Jimin gulped suddenly feeling all warm, redness spread his cheeks as he smiled Back shyly.
Just as jungkook got up and made way to where jimin stood-

'Oh...jimin,it's been a few' jimin groaned at the female who suddenly appeared in front of him with a fake smile.
'What do you want Lisa' Taehyung asked not bothering to mask his annoyance.
'What! I just wanted to say hi!' She huffed as jungkook appeared by her side, still solely focused on the smaller blonde male.
'Hi Lisa' jimin said not sparing her a glance while he saw jungkook.
'OK now bye Lisa!' Taehyung said just trying to get rid of her insufferable presence.
'I am not going anywhere Taehyung!' She said as she watched jimin and jungkook just stare at eachother blissfully ignorant of their surrounding.
'Its good to see you Min...' jungkook said while ruffling the younger soft blonde hair....only God knew how much time jungkook spend thinking about the said boy.
Jimin giggled 'it's good to be back hyung...'
Jungkook smiled, heart swelling as he heard the cutest sound ever...Lisa clenched her fist in annoyance. This park jimin was seriously becoming a problem.