awkward conversation

(I know I've been gone for a while but in just going to continue were I left off)

Sasuke POV 

Why exactly did she have to wake up at this time , that bitch sure does know how to piss me off with everything  she does. I was already mid way  of going down the basement stairs when she started  screaming  and yelling for help and I just dashed down opened the door "Shut the fuck up!" She  shut up quickly  and stared back at me with fear  "SASUKE KUN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" oh right she was awake when i  cut her finger off now that I'm thinking about it maybe it would have been better if she was knocked out. This ruined my mood but I still needed to shut her up. " you better shut up before I cut your whole hand off!" She shut up quickly and i just stared down at her hand with the missing fingers. I dont know how she got  the duck tape off her mouth but I sure  know that now I have to wrap it around her whole face to make sure she cant get it off.

"Why..." I almost missed on what she said because of how quietly she said it "your really annoying but if it wasn't for yesterday you wouldn't even be here" she looked shock and confused by what I said "but-t I went on a date with naruto yesterday-y and I'm here for that" I just nodded and she made a face pure shock that I never seen before "b-but you don't-t even like m-me..." she was shaking uncontrollably and she still had that horrifying face. "Well of course I dont like you" she kept that same shocked face for a minute untill she finally got the clue "you-u li-like n-naruto?" She just stared at me in disbelief  while i just nodded.

After some minutes of silence

She just stayed still with a shock defeated look and I was just chaining her down so she wouldn't leave until I got home. Because of course if I stay home the next day two students dissapeared it wouldn't look so good, plus Karin is going to call me all da- "why am I here.. " she looked at me and started crying "what do you mean?" She  looked down at her missing fingers which I bandaged up since I cant let her die on me form an infection now that i come so far. "Why haven't you killed me?" She was crying non-stop but her face was completely still, it kind of made me feel bad looking at her. "you have more value to me being alive, since he likes you so much you being here is great for him to listen to what" I finished up everything and just needed to tape her mouth "so I'm just here to make him do what you want..." I just started to tape her mouth and she didnt even move "he likes you a lot more then he's ever liked me so it's the olny way for him to listen" I tape her mouth up pretty good no way is she going to take that off. so I took the keys to her chains and made my way upstairs I could feel her looking at me but it's better not to turn around.

I locked the basement and made my way towards the living room it was 6:36 am I sigh in relief that I still got time to do everything. Then it hit me that I left naruto in nothing but handcuffs I quickly made my way up the to find him still knocked out. I grab him and chain him back to the bed and just stare at him... he was completely naked it was tempting but he was unconscious and I needed to get ready I simply cover him with the big sheets and make my way towards the bathroom, where there were torn up clothes everywhere, I sigh and decide to do something about it.

After showering and cleaning up the mess

As I walked out of the bathroom with my uniform on and everything ready to go, I see him staring dead at me with nothing but hatred. "Well good morning to you too, *cough* as you can see I'm leaving to school and you better not try and leave. cause sakura's hands would be very lonely without her fingers now wouldn't they, you wouldn't want that for your girlfriend now would you" he turned his face away from me still pissed off "why me? Why couldn't you like somebody else you fucking sicko I wish I never meet you..."  ouch. "Well I'll be on my way and you better behave" he was still facing the other way didnt even look at me *sigh* well time to go

At school

As soon as I stepped foot in the school I saw Karin and as soon as she saw me she came runing to me like a dog. "Sasuke~kun good morning babe" fucking disgusting "hey Karin can we talk in private" she hesitated to nod but she said yes

Back of the school

"Listen Karin I wanna break up" she look at me then "WHAT?!?!" She looked furious "SO NOW YOU LIKE ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS IT? IS IT SAKURA OR MAYBE INO?!" she looked like she was about to explode but that didnt matter  "it's not that I just dont feel anything with you, plus dating you is a pain in the ass" she stoped with angry face and just looked at me then she started crying and I knew that if I stayed any longer she would keep me there until the end of school so I just left and made my way to class "wait sasuke..." she was following me while crying and I just simply continued walking "listen I'm sorry... we could work this out right? I could be more helpful, we could go on more dates, and do a bunch of stuf-" I quickly turned around and faced to her "I dont like you how hard is to understand" "bu-" "no I'm done, the olny reason that i went out with you in the frist place was because you wouldn't leave me alone" I turned around and began to walk again but no for long because someone kept pulling me "then I wont ever leave you alone!" she kept on pulling on my bag it was almost  8;30 and I needed to go. "Listen Karin grow up your 17 stop acting like a child, and if you come to my house with that stalker shit again I wont think twice about callingthe cops" she let go of me finally and I just left without saying a word to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1,207

It's been so long since I last updated, I'm glad I reread the last chapters cause I was about to write some dumb shit😶

I also decided to take sasuke's bold dialogue cause its annoying to do that every time plus there's no reason since you guys now that sasuke is talking already

                           Ok byeee~~