The Package

Sakura's POV

As i made my way home form my date with Naruto, I started smiling to myself but didn't last long as I heard a weird noise. I just quickened my pace and made it home, locked my door sighed in relief. My parents were on a date since they didn't have to take care of me because I was also on a date. I checked the time, it was 8:38 PM, my parents should be home around 10 PM.

I went up stairs to get ready for bed, I wasn't in the mood for a shower and told myself that I'll do it in the morning. I just changed into a plan pink shirt with big grey losen sweat pants, I was going to brush my teeth when I heard a noise. I went down stairs and saw one of the vases filled with flowers had fallen, I groan as I made my way to clean up the mess. "Stupid fucking vase why do you have to fall off the table at 8:00 PM" I kept cursing under my breath and didn't notice the figure hiding in the dark.

As I bent down to pick the broken glass a cloth made its way onto my mouth and nose, I was in shock for a second, but started struggling. But the hand was too strong and after seconds I was passed out....

Sasuke's POV

It took a while to knock her out put I did it. I put her in a big suit case, big enough for a human and check if there was anybody outside. There wasn't any so I put the suit case in my truck and headed home.

At Sasuke's home

I took the suit case out and opened my house. I took the suit case downstairs to the basement, and went back upstairs for a chair to tie her too. I took the chair down stairs, and opened the suit case, she was still  unconscious. So I dragged her out of the suit case, and tied her with rope and tape, just to make sure she doesn't move. I needed to wait for her to wake up so she would feel the pain, and it wasn't like a present couldn't wait.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

She finally woke up, I almost convinced myself to go on a small trip to Naruto's house, but I knew I couldn't cause I would just be kissing him for 30 minutes and I needed that present ready. She started yelling and I put tape on and around her mouth, since she wasn't  going to need her bubble gum hair anymore. "Listen bitch I'm going to need you to shut up or I'm going to cut your hand instead" she was still going to die sooner or later after kissing my Naru.

I'm not going to spoil it here

Naruto's POV

I woke up with sore lips again, and with my door wide open, I really don't care about the door I care about my lips hurting like a bitch. I go to stand up but something lightly bumps with my feet, I look don't and see a warped up box like a present. There's a letter on the top and the box is fully covered with red warping paper.

I started panicking like crazy, but stopped after a while. I slowly took the card off the box, it had normal writing this time. So i began to read it.

"I told to stay away form Sakura, but you are stubborn as hell, guess that's one of the reasons I fell in love with you. But your stubbornness got Sakura in a bad situation with me, you know I'm after you not Sakura right?, you can't be that stupid to not know that those condoms were for you and not Sakura. But guess I'm going to keep my promise and use every last one of them on you tonight~. That present is a gift form me to you form Sakura as the thing you'll remember her by. You can try to use your phone or anything, but I took everything, I even broke the TV. You can try and run but I've added locks and cameras, and if you try to escape there will be even more condoms tonight, so don't. Try to break the windows if you can, cause I replaced them, you can try and yell but if I hear you yelling I'll be there in a second and take you to like I did with Sakura. You can't run you, cause I will make you mine no matter the cost.

I love you~"

I was shaking in fear and confusion, but then a shock hit me again  when I skimmed the letter. This person said "the thing you'll  remember her by" I panicked and rushed to the present, I teared through the warping paper and tried to open the box, a weird smell hit me like flesh and I opened it up faster. As I saw what was inside tears began to fall down immediately and my fear began raise.

"It was a real human finger"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 885 words

Okay I just edited this chapter because I didn't realize that I deleted that part, my bad😖