Bathroom

I'm done for. If I didn't get raped now I was surely going to get raped in the bathroom. I didn't want to be left here in my own cum, but I didn't want to get in the same bath as this psychopath. "Can I take a shower alone..." He looked at me smirking again "it's either no bath or take a bath with me" I had to take a bath and he'd probably embarrass me in the future as well. "Fine..." I said with a shaking voice, he took my left chain to just quickly replace it with one side of the cuffs.

He got on top of me still holding  the cuffs, he took my right hand chain and replaced with the other side of the hand cuffs. He got off me and pulled me by the cuffs, I almost tripped and fell when he did that. "Be careful teme!" He lead me to the bathroom and started taking my pants and boxers off. Now the problem was the shirt the hand cuffs weren't allowing my shirt to come off, just when I was about to talk I heard a small rip noise. Then I I heard a bigger ripping noise, I turn my face to the left to see this asshole ripping my shirt. "Teme what are you doing!?" "What does it look  like I'm doing, of course I'm undressing you dobe!" I was getting more pissed off by the second because of this kidnapping bastard.

"For one of your stupid pranks you sure are taking it too far Uchiha!" He stop ripping my shirt and gripped my face lately for me to face him. "You really think this is a prank?" Naruto just frowned and pouted "well why else would you scare your  rival to death by treating his future girlfriend and embarrass him by doing this, you couldn't possibly be serious about this right..." my voice lost its confidence at the end. "Naruto I'm dead serious" Naruto face lost its hope in everything right at that moment, he was hoping for Sasuke to say it was just a dumb joke or prank but it never came.

Naruto began shaking once he continued looking into Sasuke's face, he didn't see anything, the uhicha wasn't lying. I backed away form him and hit the wall, he started undressing himself and with every piece of clothing he took off the closer he got. He's shirt, his pants, and finally his boxers he was right in front of me. "Sasuke... w-what did you do... to S-sakura" he looked at me with cold black eyes and gripped my face lightly again. "I took into the basement and cut some of her fingers off, I even hit her until  she passed out " I looked into his eyes for a minute, he was serious... I could tell when Sasuke was playing and when he was serious, i learned how to in middle school.

He then ripped the rest of the torn shirt I had on, and took of his boxers, I looked down and his was much bigger than mine. I couldn't  fight him I tried to do it many times but failed I was horrified and scared that he'd do something horrible. He tighten his grip on my chin and slammed our lips together I tried to push him off, but he was too strong like always. "LET GO OF MUFF HA  ME YOU  PSYCHO!!" I shook around  violently trying to get out of his grasp but he just held me strengthen his grasp on me. "SASUKE  YOU CAN'T BE HA MMM SERIOUS  LET GO!!" At first I thought it was one of his stupid games taken to far, I never really thought that an Uchiha would actually do this.

I begged Sasuke to stop and think about what he was doing, he didn't listen he just kept kissing, licking, and biting me. I was crying and hoping that Sasuke was just in the worng state of mind, I tried to speak but he just kept muffling my words with his lips. I was crying non stop, I was shook around faster and manged to get one arm out of his grip, I took this chance and tried to hit him. But the hand cuffs holded me back, he put both of my hands up and held them with one hand. I was about to get out his grip, but with the other hand he harshly gripped my member. "HA mm OWWW STOP" I started shaking and couldn't move, after some seconds I was push and landed right on my ass. I opened my eyes and was about to shout untill I saw a big Conga line of condoms "remember when I said I'll use theses if you went out with Sakura, I'm still keeping that promise. I think you have 23 condoms as debt for not listening to me, but don't worry I won't use them all in one go let's do five right now." I was shaking and backing away, I saw him take a small bottle and five condoms, I soon hit the wall.