our first day together

Sasuke POV

I made my way to class and left Karin crying in the hallway, she ran to the bathroom as soon as i started to walk away so i think she's going to skip class, lucky me. I opened the classroom door and the Frist thing I saw was rock Lee trying to leave while ino trying to pull him away. "LISTEN INO, SAKURA-CHAN WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING AS SKIP SCHOOL FOR SUCH A LOW THING AS SLEEP. SHE IS CLEARLY SICK WE MUST GO TO HER!" She continue to pull him untill neji got in the way and pull him away "god dammit lee! Class hasn't even started yet she will get her soon, she's probably late because she had to go wake up naruto or just over slept or something" ino was still catching her breath while talking but she soon pulled herself together "BU-" tenten put a sticky note on rock Lee's mouth to shut him up "listen to her idiot, sakura is fine she's just late" rock lee still looked worried but he gave up and sat down on his seat.

After that situation I went to sit on my chair which was next to the window, and next to naruto's desk... I felt sad because he wasn't here but he was at home were I could see him after this. I sat patiently at waited for our sensei to show up but of course I couldn't do that without somebody coming to talk to me.
"So it's ture huh" I opened my eyes to see Suigetsu in front of my desk "what is" he looked like I offended him by saying that "dont play dumb with me! You broke up with Karin didnt you!" With him being as loud as possible he of course got the whole classroom's attention "yeah I did" he looked at me like he was waiting for something but I just decided to close my eyes I didnt want to deal with this bullshi- "well aren't you going to go comfort her!" Why would I do that "no" he was getting pissed at me but it's like I fucking care "why not, you should go help he-"

"I'm not her fucking therapist why should I have deal with her. You know it would be better if you helped her instead of telling me to do it" he still looked pissed and he sure didnt look like he was leaving me alone anytime soon "well for your information I already did try but she doesn't listen to me, actually that's the reason you guys started dating in the frist place!" Everyone was silent in the room and just kept looking over at us, it was really getting on my nerves "your not going to get anything form me so just me the fuck alone" he looked like he was about to explode form anger but as soon as he was about to say something mr late guy showed up. "Good morning class" he seemed to quickly notice what was going on and decided to begin taking attendance "please take your seats so we can begin everyone" Suigetsu left to his seat in the far right and I just sighed in relief that didnt have to deal with that untill lunch time.

After rule call

It wasn't surprising that both naruto and sakura weren't here but everyone else was bothered by it. "That's werid ms honer role isnt here today, I would expect this form naruto but not her. Does anybody know sakura's home number?" Ino raised her hand faster then lightning and so kakashi called her up front and made a phone call. This might seem like an over extreme thing for someone, but everyone knew that sakura would break to tears after hearing her perfect attendance was ruined, she told kakashi to do this when she broke there promise. She was planning to keep it for the whole year but she was olny able to go half way.

It seemed that kakashi was talking to her parents, ino seemed like she was ready to hear sakura's reaction. But kakashi didnt have the same look anymore he was talking in a more serious tone and everyone seemed to notice it, and then he hung up. He gave ino her phone back and told her to go back to her seat everyone was just dead silent, and so kakashi coughed to get everyone's attention and began the lesson.

After class

Some sighed in relief and others fell asleep but most were still worried about their classmates, peopel were surrounding kakashi asking for answers about what happened this morning but he refused to tell them.
I knew they were going to use ino's phone to call her parents and hear it for themselves so I just left the classroom and went to lunch. As I was walking I saw a red head following me around the entire way I knew this was going to be a problem.

After school

I was finally home, this day felt like a whole year god everyone was annoying, and of course I still had a red head following me. She's really going to be a problem "Karin why are you still following me?" I heard some Bushes rustling behind me, and as turn around I see a huge chunk of red hair sticking out the bushes beside my house. As I make my way over there the big lump of hair keeps moving around "karin get out of there" she hesitated but she got up and was covered in Leafs form the bushes. "Sasuke I-" I quickly put my finger over her mouth to shut her up "listen I'll give you chance to seduce me and maybe I'll be you're boyfriend again" she looked surprise but It quickly turned into excitement "really?" I nodded "just come here tonight and dont tell anyone especially Suigetsu you know he's going to keep you away form me" she just looked amazed and nodded "now go home and get ready for me" she nodded and ran away.

Well at least I got her to leave now it time for the hard part of the day. I quickly entered into my house and locked the door, I dumped my things on the couch and went upstairs and there he was asleep which was lucky for me. and now I have to check the basement to see if she was still there and... she was but she was awake, and was looking at me. So I went back upstairs and was making food I made three servings, this wasn't going to be easy but I needed to feed them or all i worked for was going to be for nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count : 1,159

I'm going to have to split this chapter in half cause I wrote to much in the school part and now my fingers are tired, fuck ;-;