The bedroom

Naruto POV 

This just has to be a joke, a nightmare  something bad. It can't be real... but I can feel everything so it is real. The bastard Uchiha is pining me to the bed and confessing his feelings and every crime he's done for me. I feel so powerless against him, he's much stronger, much smarter, and much more dominant than me.

I have been trying to kick him for the past three minutes of his  confession but it didn't work, so I tried to get him off me by wiggling, but he just put more of his weight on me. The olny way to get myself out of this is too use my words, but this teme never listens to anything I say. "Come on Sasuke let me go! It was probably just a small crash that you didn't realize! What about Karin aren't you going out with her!?" Sasuke was dead silente, I thought I actually made him realize what he's doing is worng... but he started smiling like a psycho.

He started stroking my hair with his free hand (cause he's still holding the cuffed hands over Naruto's head ya know) he stared stroking my check this was really uncomfortable since we were both completely naked. After a few seconds pinched my check really hard and pulled it "Oww you perverted bastard get off me!!" He started squeezing my face and he looked like he was enjoying it, I was pissed because something serious is happening and he won't listen or respond to anything I say or do.

"You have no idea how I feel about you or all the things I did for you, so why should you tell me what to do with you. I went out with that dumb ass girl because she ruin all my plans with you, cause she took all of my afternoons of being in your house." I really can't read him at all, all I've known was that this guy was a selfish bastard but I had no idea about this. I cant say or do anything to convince him to stop. I've tried to shout and yell but always gripes me hard to the point it leaves a red mark, I've try to get him off me but that lead to him putting more weight on me and getting closer to my face, I've tried to talk to him but he won't listen to anything I say.

I was feeling hopeless, but I soon realized that the hand the was stroking my face was gone. I looked down to see where the hand had gone, but i soon started moving violently when I realized where the hand was going. But as soon as Sasuke grabbed my member I stop moving, I was shaking in fear and coldness.
"Sasuke please... just please don't do this"  of course he didn't listen and started to slowly grip my member harder by the second.

I felt my bottom section go numb by each second, tears started to form at the corners of my eyes and started to go down my face. The gripping stoped, and my body was shaking form the pain and cold, I looked at sasuke to find a worried sad face. "Are you okay?..." the most surprising thing I have heard form this fucking bastard "DO I LOOK OK ! MY DICK FUCKING HURTS AND IT FUCKING COLD YOU BASTARD!" I started to kick him but he was still in between my legs so I couldn't even hit him. he started stroking my member slowing and started to bite my neck, I was shook by this but soon started to struggle soon when I realized what was happening. 

(5 minutes later) 

I was completely hopeless all I could was moan and groan,  I tried so many things but my strength kept getting weaker by the second. My body was completely submitting to his touch, but I wasn't going to let my brain do the same. "Mmmm..ah.. sasuke you.. ass st-op alreadY" but of course he didnt listen and just kept going. He started speeding up and I couldn't control my voice anymore, I was feeling sensitive in every part of my body and I couldn't hold it anymore. I came all over sasuke's hand and all over myself, I couldn't even look at him because of my lost of breath, I was panting like a dog. After a few seconds I looked down to see and couldn't even utter any words form embarrassment. That son of bitch just kept looking at his hand which was covered with my cum, and just kept smiling like it was something normal to look at. "Could you just clean this up already it gross watching you stare at that" he looked at me and kept smiling "doesn't it look so delicious on my hand~"  he turned his hand  around to show me. I couldn't even talk because that was my mess on his hand I just looked away. He looked disappointed for some reason, I didnt even what to ask why but "why dont you look happy for giving me sach a wonderful gift?" Huh? Gift?

He started to lick his hand leaving nothing left, I couldn't even talk because how uncomfortable I was. "Naruto give me more~"  I still had a 'what the fuck' look on my face and he knew I was uncomfortable "did.. you really just do that again..." he nodded without hesitation, I was about to say something when I heard a ring coming form the side of the room. Sasuke looked pissed and angry, I was going to say something but I was pulled up form the bed  and the next second there was towel on my face which soon knocked me out.

Yall actally though they were going to fuck, maybe in an other chapter I'm not very good with writing yaoi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words= 966

I didn't expect  people to like my messed up shit but I'm planning  some gore for next chapter so 🌠yay🌠

I'm going to change the cover it looks to happy for a story like this