a happy ending?

Naruto pov

I was sitting there looking at the ceiling,  thinking of what I should do..... nothing

Nothing came to mind, I had never in my life have been so thoughtless and so brain dead, but in this type of situation who would even think properly. All four of my limbs were chained to the bed and I had zero strength form yesterday, my eyes hurt from all the crying, and my body hurt from every movements I made. I felt so powerless but something in me kept me up, I started pulling and struggled but the chains just cackled and I was still chained 'of course that didn't work you idiot, if it was that easy I would've been out long ago' I kept looking around the room but nothing, there is absolutely nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minutes passed I still had hope that there was a way but I kept doubting myself each time I looked around the room. Still nothing, my brain was in a panic I didn't want to repeat what happened yesterday,I never want to repeat what happened yesterday. I felt absolutely disgusted just thinking about it, I realized that I was breathing fast and sweating, my body felt hot and a headache was sneeking up from the back of my head. I took a deep breath and just tried to calm down and think, but with the new headache coming through I could barely think straight. I kept trying to looking around the room....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hours past I think, can't even think straight anymore, I was runing out of time. It was Friday if I didn't get out I was going to have to wait till Monday to try and out again cause there is no chance of escaping if he was here

I looked around again for the millionth time feeling hopeless untill I saw it..
my chance

Sauske pov

It was 1:23pm, this day just felt like a nightmare everybody was talking about naruto and sakura nonstop, it was getting to the point were it was just annoying. I looked at the time over and over again but of course that didn't make the time go faster. I just wanted to get home and see the love of my life and spend time with him just like yesterday, everything that happened yesterday replayed in my head over and over again it was just pure bliss. Naruto may have not been that happy about it but he'll understand sooner or later, we were just meant to be, like night and day, black and white, dirt and grass. We just couldn't be without each other, and he'll see this some day soon.

Kakashi kept talking as his words never reached me I felt like I was living in my own world, I wanted to go home as soon as possible...

Naruto pov

I finally saw it...the left bed pole by my leg.

The left bed pole was slightly broken, I think I did that some days ago when I was struggling. I pulled on the leg chain so hard that I thought my leg would snap off but to my luck it wasn't my leg that got cut off it was the bed pole. I was nearly crying tears of joy,  the bed pole was still on the chain but now I could move my legs freely. I started yanking on my right leg and I heard the most satisfying sound of wood snapping, my right leg was free. But I had to move fast time was running out, I tried to get my right hand free but the upper wood poles were stronger then the others. I moved my body so that my legs were facing the pole, I started kicking and yanking at the same time. I thanked the lords when the wood was finally cracking, I kicked harder and it came off. I was crying and laughing and terrified, all theses emotions just coming all at once was just my breaking point I felt so alive in theses single moments. I cried while kicking and yanking on the left arm pole, when it was cracking I was screaming my heart out "COME ON JUST BREAK ALREADY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" it finally snapped hitting me in the face but i couldn't care less.

I got up almost falling from the intense back pain but I had to pull it off if I ever wanted to get out. I took the haning wood pieces I just ripped and took them out of the opposite side of the chains. I quickly ran outside the room and headed downstairs. I saw the front door  and ran to it, I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge "COME ON GOD DAMMIT OPEN UP" I was yelling at the top of my lungs but I heard no one coming. I want to get ou-