our lovely night

(You surely read the last chapter you know exactly what's going to happen so if your sensitive to that stuff I suggest to just click and read something fluffy I'm sorry in advance cuz this shit dark af)

Sasuke POV

As I finished making breakfast my exhaustion came breaking in, I didnt sleep yesterday because of me having to get sakura and naruto over here and having to go to school on top of that. I started putting the pancakes in plates and started to but what they liked on top, I knew naruto liked a shiton of whipped cream and maple syrup on his while sakura liked fruits with olny a little bit of syrup on hers. They were always together so of course I knew what they both liked, even though I didnt want to know sakura's but it came handy I guess... I made my way upstairs with his plate and found him awake, guess he heard me downstairs but... wait... I forgot to gag him this morning. "Well good morning" he turned his head to the other side of the room, I just went to the side of the bed and put the plate on the nightstand "well aren't I gonna get a 'welcome back' or at least a 'good morning' too" he still ignores me and was facing the other way.

So I started to take my clothes off as I walked to my closet "what are you doing" he was still looking the other way but this time with eyes closed "I'm changing this is my house you know" finally he turned his head towards me "dumbass what are you going to do dressed like that" as I closed the closet door I decided that this was believable enough and tossed the jacket to my desk "what are you planning to do" he didnt look pleased with me at all but I just grabbed the chair form my desk and sat next to him. "Come on I need you to eat" and just like that he turn he's head the other way "look I know it's not ramen but i need you eat" he didnt look at me at all he just sat there as still as a rock. So i decided that i need some energy and decided to jump him, i stood up and made my way on top of him "w-what are you doing?" I could hear the clear shake in his voice "I need some energy to be able to deal with your shit so just shut up dobe" he still didn't look comfortable, he was just trying to back away form me this whole time.

"Why don't you like me?" That question seemed to get his attention and he gave me a 'are you serious' face. I knew it was a dumb question but I wanted to hear him talk to me "teme do you have brain damage or something, did you already forget that I didnt like you to begin with and then you cut my girlfriend's fingers off, then decided to kidnap me." I decided to flop my whole body on his chest and just closed my eyes "you have a girlfriend? since when?" He started kicking his feet and started trying to shake me off but of course it didnt happen "you ass! Just let go of me already!" He was shaking furiously in attempt of trying to get me off but as he realized he couldn't do anything, tears started to show. He turned his face away from me so, I grabbed his chin and made him face me"why are you crying, please dont cry" he faced the other way with force and started to cry without stop.

Fuck what did I doo?! Naruto is not someone that would cry at all so why is he crying? "Look I'm sorry just please let me feed you" but it didnt work at all he was just tearing up without stop. I tried to make him look at me but he just wouldn't even look at me "look I'll get down and sit on the chair ok?.. see now please stop crying" the tears got way slower but he still kept crying. I really didnt know what to do, I never seen naruto cry and I'm not really the emotional type to being with. "Just let me go..." I felt guilty now but what's done is done I cant fix the past, I already kidnapped 2 people and have broken into naruto's house to many times. "You know I cant do that naruto" he started to cry harder then before and all I could was watching. "WHY... WHY CAN'T *sniff* YOU!" He didn't stop crying I felt kinda bad but also horny, and I didnt know why but it felt kinda nice. "You know I cant it's too late for me I already did all these things and I'm not planning to go to jail for the rest of my life without gettingwhat I want"

1 hour later

Well I managed to make him stop crying and fead him, then after that I fead sakura quickly but she was dead silent and didn't say nothing to me. I was finally when I was done with all this mess I decided to close my eyes and sleep for moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I woke up a couple too a knocks on my back door and that's when I realized what I dressed for and quickly got up and opened the back door. There she was Karin in a fancy revealing dress and with a ton of makeup on her face. I greeted her with smile and ask if anyone saw her sneak into my backyard she quickly responded with a no. It was 1am so I dont think anyone noticed 'was I really knocked out for that long' I let her inside and prepared the drinks.