reasons • ch. 5

ok. why am i so excited over the fact that some of y'all commented? idk. like i didn't expect it and it made me so happy 😭 thank u! i have an important question that i'll put at the end. and i kinda need u guys to answer it. i think you'll like this chapter..anyway. have a good day/night! and know that ur majorly loved in so many ways💜 ...again, thanks for commenting🥺

song: reasons - mimi webb

___________________________________

the place reeked. it smelled like everything people their age (or in general) shouldn't be doing.

but, they were here to have fun. not get into trouble.

the actual music festival didn't start until 6.

it was 4:30 so they had some times to kill.

they were walking around. they had just gotten Cotton candy. they were all sharing some really big one they got that howie was holding.

all of the sudden nini bumped into someone.

just as she was about to fall the person gripped her waist and she placed her hands on their shoulder.

and it was as if everything was in slow motion.

they looked into each other's eyes. she knew those eyes.

"it's you!"
"it's you!"

they hugged, tight. he spun her around then set her back on the floor.

"what're you doing here icky?" she asked excitedly.

"me!? what are you doing here panini" he hugged her again and she gladly excepted it putting her arms around his neck.

"am i the only one who is actually really, really, confused right now?" kourtney said looking at her friend group and what she assumed was the boys'.

"oh" nini started as she let go of the hug. "guys, this is ricky, ricky these are my legendary best friends"

ricky had his arm around nini's shoulder with a big smile on his face.

he took out his left hand for them to shake.

they all politely did and gave him a smile back.

"ricky, where did you meet this sweet little ball of joy and why was i never informed?" gina asked crossing her arms.

nini blushed slightly at gina's comment. sinking more into ricky's touch, putting her arm around his waist.

"um, we met on the plane ride here, and i dunno, it never came up" he said shyly.

"well, are you gonna say our names or are we just gonna stand here in the middle of this place?" ej asked as he laid his head on gina's shoulder.

"um, this is kourtney, howie, seb, and carlos" she pointed to each and they all waved.

"as you can see, they're couples, and im lonely"
she said with a thumbs up making ricky laugh.