nothing • ch. 16

i reread chapter 15 and realized the whole thing is literally grammatical mistakes. i'm so sorry you had to read that. n e wayz, hopefully you guys like this one, cause um a few thingz finna go down soon🥰🥰

commentttt 🧍‍♀️🔪

song: nothing - bruno major

__________________________________

"ok, so despite us going to sleep at 12 we woke up at five..it's now 10. what do you guys wanna do?" ej said laying his head on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"oooo let's watch gilmore girls!" seb suggested.

"you're pure genius" ricky spoke clapping.

"wait! icky, you like gilmore girls?" he nodded with a smile.

(this is for arguetaxo even tho she won't see this till she catches up but still- love ya!!)

"ah, ricky, you've won her over completely. she's with you for life now" howie said sighing.

"don't be dramatic. it's just that no guy i've ever been with has liked it." she said with an excited smile.

"well i guess you had no taste before you met me" she laughed loudly causing him to smile.

"well then, let us begin at episode one" declared ashlyn.

***
they watched the show all day and said this was the last episode they'd watch. (they wanted a bit of rest since they'd be out all day all week)

season 1 episode 16

"i still cannot believe she kissed someone the night after her breakup" big red said rolling his eyes.

"i know, and tristan of all people" ricky said rolling his eyes as well.

nini giggled.

"shushhhh" ricky whispered so that only she could hear. then he kissed her cheek.

***

they finished episode 16.

"welp, although im sure we'd love to stay here. we've got to go and at least try to have a somewhat regular sleep schedule" gina said as everyone got up leaving.

"byeeeee" the couple waved at their friends.

"finally!" ricky groaned throwing himself on his bed.

she scoffed, "you're such a child" she smiled.

he smiled lazily.

***

they did their night routines.

"goodnight panini" he said pecking her forehead.

"g'night" she said in a baby voice as she hugged him making his heart explode into hearts and sparkles. (his thoughts, not mine).

they went to their beds and quickly fell asleep.

***

but boy was this week gonna be a train wreck ! 😆
_________________________________
hope you enjoyed! and i know you've missed me saying have a good night/day everyone! 💜
so there's one.

also, the part we're they're complaining about tristan is based of a real conversation with arguetaxo, we don't like the dude.

but, hehehe, till next timeeee 💜💜

(sorry for any grammatical errors, didn't have time to proof read 😕)