summer rain • ch. 13

hi! umm so i posted chapter 1 on ILH go check that out...i'm putting a lot of time and effort into that one, it's very emotional, so bring your tissues. but i feel like most of my stories contain sad stuff 👍 n e wayz. have a good day/night 💜

comment!!❣️🥰

(the amount of nostalgia this song gives me and not from like 2010 but from the summer of 2020, like waves-)

song: summer rain - jonas brothers

____________________________________

they heard pounding on the door and knew exactly who it was.

she threw herself deeper into his arms.

"icky im too tired too go open the door" she mumbled into his chest.

"panini, you know it's our friends we have to open it"

"rickyyyy, we're in our PAJAMAS!"

"like they haven't seen you in pajamas."

"icky, i've never worn my fluffy shorts in front of anyone besides my moms before" she said, red with embarrassment.

"awe, nina, am i the first boy to ever see you in your adorable pink fluffy shorts?" he teased.

"shut up bowen."

"question"

she hummed in response.

"we left the door open last night like idiots so we technically don't have to get up so why are you complaining?" he said playing with her hair, massaging her scalp and near her hairline,

her eyes were closed as a reaction to his action.

"why would we leave the door open?" she mumbled into his chest once again.

"i guess we were just trying to get kidnapped"

"sounds like us" she said going along with his joke.

"the door is open!" he yelled, his voice cracking,

she giggled.

they almost knocked the poor door down.

"first of all, why do you guys always end up sleeping there when there are literally two beds like- anyway, second of all, YOU GUYS ARE DATING???" kourtney screamed.

"shush, my nina is trying to sleep" he said in a whisper tone.

aw's were very much heard.

"im your nina?" she whispered in his ear.

he nodded his head vigorously with a goofy grin.

she was completely ok with being his nina.

"as much as i ship #rini i ju-" carlos began.

"ship what?" nini and ricky asked at the same time.

"rini. ricky, nini. riiiini. very simple logic here people" he explained.

"ANYWAY, before i was rudely interrupted," he glared at them and nini giggled in his neck, as she was a bit more sat up.

"i just want to make sure you guys know each other enough for this. i mean you met less then a week ago on a plane. have you even talked this over?" he asked.

nini sat up more still in tangled in ricky's arms.

"do you remember that day my eyes were bloodshot? well that day i kinda went off on ricky and we cried- a lot. and we talked and i told him a lot of things that i've never told anyone but my moms and it felt amazing and he was there for me and he opened up to me as well and i'm so great full for my emotionally unstable self because without it i wouldn't be here with him. and now i'm crying for no reason-" ricky had a sympathetic smile, as he wiped her tears.

she hugged him tighter, needing the comfort. he gladly excepted and pulled her closer.

her friends were teary eyed, every boy she'd ever been with never excepted her emotional baggage.

they'd always leave once they found out about how much she kept in.

"guys," ej spoke, voice cracking from his voice being caught in his throat.

"i know we all just met but, you guys really mean a lot to me. and i think we've all gotton really close and im sad this is gonna end soon." he said his eyes watering.

gina quickly got up and hugged him.

"group hug! but you guys are gonna have to come here cause i'm comfortable and not getting up anytime soon!" nini said with a tired smile.

everyone got up and tackled them.

"i love us" seb mumbled.

"same" howie responded

they all separated and sat somewhere in the room.

"im gonna order pizza although it's 8 am" ashlyn spoke.

"it's 8 am?!!???" nini exclaimed.

"you guys woke me up at 8 am, for a hug? unbelievable. i'm going back to sleep." she scoffed causing everyone to laugh. rare sight to see nini mad.

she snuggled into ricky once again and was half asleep when she said "wake me up when the pizza arrives!"

"place doesn't open till 9:30!"

"still!"

she fell asleep in ricky's arms. and soon enough ricky was sleeping as well.

the others talking quietly around them.

***

later that day they had pizza, they watched movies, and talked about anything and everything.

***

the night ended with everyone screaming the lyrics to whatever song they were playing at the festival and eating a bunch of fried foods that would do no good to there bodies but they were all young, so they enjoyed what they had while they had it.

everything was great. nothing could go wrong, right?

well, not for now at least.
__________________________________
am i still freaking out bc ziggyhsmtmts simply responded to my comment? very much so. but like GHSNSHSJSS SHE RESPONDED TO MY COMMENT. i'll calm down now. just me having a fan girl moment bc ive been following her since her second post on instagram. 🥲 ok i'll shush ab this now.

idk i feel like this was a longer chapter- oh well.
a new chapter of ILH will be out tomorrow! 🥂🍾

and i'm sorry i keep making them cry in every story- like i dunno im an emotional person and i like to convey that in my writing :)

(did no one catch my reference to that one 2014 song in the last chapter?? the "i rly rly rly rly rly rly like u and i want u to want to want me to, oh! did i say to much?" im gonna stop now but if u don't know what i'm talking ab this has 0 importance to ur life at all)

have a great day/night everyone 💜

________

qotd: fav song on rep?

i have a few so im gonna name them 👍

1. ...ready for it?
2. i did something bad
3. don't blame me
4. look what you made me do

no specific order just wanted to add numbers.

byeeeee :) 🚗💜🦋🌈