its always been you • 23

this is the second to last chapter- IM CRINE !!!! gahhh but don't forget, there's a sequel !!!!!! (it'll be out soon after this one's over)

comment ✌️💀

song: it's always been you - shawn mendes

__________________________________

i hate this.

i hate me.

im stupid.

im an idiot.

this is why you can't trust people.

gosh you need to stop doing that.

everyone will always leave.

you're alone. and it's better this way for everyone around you, but you.

these were the heartbreaking thoughts that nini was thinking as she cried under a tree.

this was single handedly the worst day ever.

and to top it all off, it started raining.

"great" nini mumbled to herself.

she pulled the hood over her head and tucked her legs into her (his) hoodie.

she wasn't even sure where she was, she had no ride home, and no way to contact anyone.

she was alone, just like always.

***

"what is wrong with you rachel?!" (close enough guess) ricky said taking a step back.

"what do you mean rick?" she said twirling her long black hair.

"what i mean is i have a GIRLFRIEND!" he said scoffing. "and, we've been over since junior year, get over it"

"oh come on, it's not like she'll find out" she said still playing with her hair.

"you're a freak" he said before running back to his car in the rain.

***

"im back-" he cut himself off when he realized she wasn't there. "neens" he whispered quietly to himself.

he took out his phone, calling mama c.

"uh hey" he said nervously.

"hello richard" she replied.

"um is nini there?" he asked concern clear in his voice.

there wasn't any bathrooms here so she couldn't have been there. and this place was within walking distance to her house.

"no, why do you ask?" she said confused.

"oh, it's nothing. never mind." he said his goodbyes and hung up.

where could she be? he questioned.

did she- shoot! he hit the wheel with his hand.

of course she saw him, why else would she run away.

he had to find her and explain everything.

***

an hour.

he'd been looking for her for an hour.

he ditched his car a few blocks ago deciding to go on foot.

being honest he was very very very very very terrified.

the love of his life, the person he absolutely no doubt knew he'd be with forever, was no where to be found.

"NINI!" he screamed, his voice dry as the desert.

he spotted his hoodie.

and he felt his heart rate pick up.

please be her.

***

"nini, oh my gosh!" he through himself on his knees once he saw her sleeping under the tree in the rain.

her eyes opened and she saw him.

"what are you doing here ricky, it's raining"

"nini you can't just runoff like that. you scared me." he said his tears falling with no permission.

she wiped his tears as she sat up.

she mumbled, "sorry".

"nini, i need you to please tell me why you ran away" he said moving the wet hair that was stuck to her face behind her ears.

"i- i saw that girl kiss you" she looked down and played with her fingers.

"we didn't kiss" i say quietly.

"but i saw-" she looked up confused before ricky cut her off.

"i know what you saw, and no we didn't kiss."

"oh" she mumbled.

"i put my hand in between before she could do anything." he said playing with the tips of her hair.

she smiled a bit.

"these right here" he said tapping her lips lightly, "are the only lips i'll be locking with till im, you know," "blah" they say at the same time, in the same tone which led to them both laughing. (gmw references 🤪)

"glad to hear it" she giggled.

"now let's get you home before your moms kill me" she laughed at his words.

the rain was now no where to be seen as they walked to his car hand in hand.

"one thing" nini said stopping.

she pecked his lips, "hmm" he said with a smile as he closed his eyes.

"shush, and please remind me to never run away" she said shaking her head.

"why's that? besides the fact that i almost had a heart attack" he said looking to her.

"salt tears and weird smelling rain; don't mix" she said with a disgusted face.

he laughed and kissed her forehead making her smile.

they were so in love.
_________________________________
riniiiii love emm THERES ONE CHAPTER LEFT YSJSHSHS AHHHH 😭 i love all of you 🥺 have a good day/night 💜
_________

qotd: favorite color?

purple & black :) 🖤💜

(sorry for any grammatical errors!)