your biggest fan • ch. 14

hiii there will be a longggg thank u at the end bc y'all are all awesome and even if ur not mentioned ur amazing 😭 enjoy!!! have a good day/night !!!!!

comment 😙💜

song: your biggest fan - jonas brothers

____________________________________

nini and ricky had fallen asleep on her bed, over the sheets. they'd passed out soon after the festival very tired.

ricky snuck out to do something quickly, but before he left he tucked nini under the covers and kissed her forehead causing her to smile in her sleep.

his heart may have exploded but i guess we'll never know.

***

nini woke up in the bed alone. she very much remember calling ricky cute as she was half asleep then knocking out, next to ricky.

she groaned, it was way to cold in that hotel not to be  cuddling someone or something. the bedsheets were literally made of ice, and although that felt good at night, waking up to cold sheets is not it.

she heard the door open and pretended to be asleep.

***

he walked in and set his bag down.

he smiled at the sight of his girlfriend sleeping.

he slipped off his shoes and sat in the bed next to her.

he moved the hair from her face and saw she was smiling. he now knew she was awake.

he tickled her stomach to "wake her up".

she laughed loudly.

"ricky! stop!" he finally stopped.

looking at her with a smile on both of there faces.

"why weren't you here when i woke up, i was all lonely and cold and-"

"i get it nini" he laughed as she pouted.

"i was doing something"

"that's something being?" she tried to pry.

"i was checking out of my room"

"what? why?" she sat up.

"because, if you don't mind i'd like to stay here- in the other bed" he said flushed but still with a hopeful smile.

she laughed, "it would be an honor" she giggled as she kissed his smiling face.

"oh and i payed your friends since they payed for the place." she said as they snuggled together.

"ricky! you didn't have to"

"that's what they said but i did it anyway"

"did you know your the best person ever?"

"ever ever?"

"ever ever."

__________________________________(fun fact: i was listening to mattyb while writing this)

(fun fact: i was listening to mattyb while writing this)

YALL WE HIT 3k wawwwwww thank u everyone sm aghhhh

and is it weird that i consider the ppl i interact w friends?? maybe. but am i gonna do it anyway? heck yeah.

KiaraLorenzo0  YAYYYYY WE DID IT LOVE!!! whoo hoo !! thank u for being w me from the start, and being the first to ever read this and always the first to vote. cheers to many more fan girl freak outs :) 💜

Sorayaj13 thank you so much dude! ur like my online hype person. rly grateful i ever got to talk to you!

sofsrigo the celeb!! ur a huge inspiration, literally "what i hate about you" is the best thing ever. and ur also vv funny which is dope. thank u !

hsmtmts_love20 ahhh my one of the OG ppl i ever followed on instagram! ur also one of the ppl that got me to start writing which is super duper cool. im rly happy i got to talk to you as well.

riniismylife although u just started reading recently ur rly rly cool & funny so i had to put you in here cause yeah but thank u for reading!!!!

thank you all so so so so much!!!!!!! yayy!! 💜💜

(also go check out "i love him" and "untitled love"!)

________

qotd: fav disney channel show from the late 2000s to the early 2010s?

i have way too many but here are a few; wizards of waverly place, hannah montana, good luck charlie, jessie, girl meets world, & austin & ally.

and i recently started watching pair of kings and it's rly good.