014.

chapter fourteen | HEARTBREAK

MOODY WAS QUITE THE STRANGE AND FUN TEACHER

he made everyone in the class try the imperious curse on each other. it was actually pretty painful. rubi was struggling to not listen to what leanne was demanding her to do.

she was able to hold back a little. leanne immediately gave up when rubi put the imperious curse on her.

currently they were going to the great hall to watch people put their piece of parchment in the goblet of fire.

"ugh i hate walking, i wish someone would carry me all the time" leanne complains while slumping.

rubi chuckles while fidgeting with her bracelet. "wanna get on my back?" rubi says while raising an eyebrow.

"yes!" leanne shout and immediately jumps on rubi back. rubi lets out an oomf in surprise. "now off we go to the great hall!"

rubi rolls her eyes and continues walking with leanne on her back. cedric comes out of nowhere and raises his eyebrows at them. rubi shakes her head basically saying dont ask.

cedric shrugs and grabs rubi's hand. "hey leanne where are fred and george?" rubi asks her friend that's on her back.

"they went to go get some aging potion, they said they'll meet us there." rubi sighs already knowing it would end up not working.

"so um, im gonna try entering the tournament." cedric says out of nowhere while shuffling on his feet. rubi snaps her head towards him and immediately pulls her hand away from him. cedric looks at her panicked. "uh rubi its 50% chance i wont get in."

"no! no! what the hell is wrong with you. its dangerous you idiot, you do realize people die in this tournament right." rubi yells at cedric.

cedric face hardens. "well then why are you letting the twins enter?"

"because cedric they cant the aging potion wont work, im just giving them the benefit of the doubt. you bloody idiot, what the fuck is wrong with you."

at this point leanne got off rubi's back kinda of scared that rubi will turn aggressive. "what is wrong with me? what is wrong with you?! you've been acting like a total bitch. you're always snapping at everyone and pissed."

cedric's eyes widen after realizing what he just said. rubi stares at him before smacking him right across the face. leanne gasps.