003.

chapter three | A CEDRIC DIGGORY DATE

SOMETIMES AS KIDS WE WONDER, who would be the man or woman who gets to love me for the rest of their life? as kids we just kind of imagine the future on how it would end up for us

SOMETIMES AS KIDS WE WONDER, who would be the man or woman who gets to love me for the rest of their life? as kids we just kind of imagine the future on how it would end up for us. sometimes it wasnt even about if you would end up with your prince charming or princess. sometimes it was just if we would end up becoming something we've always wanted.

but our visions of the future always change through age. our inner child starts slipping away. but not rubi. she refuses to move on from fantasies and fun. it's what has always pushed her. the what if's has always pushed her to reach new heights.

thats what has always made rubi, rubi. her whole family knew rubi's imagination was bigger than any regular kid. it made her feel invincible and not afraid of anything.

so a stupid boggart is not gonna tell her what she is afraid of. she's not gonna let anything or anyone tell her she has a fear because she didnt.

"i want you to picture something that makes your fear's look like idiot's" the whole class laughs. rubi chuckles picking at her nails. she really liked this professor. its not everyday you meet a fun and kind teacher.

"please mr..." he waits for the best friend of the weasley twins answer. "lee jordan sir" he smiles while rubbing his hands together excitedly. the teacher chuckles nodding.

"well mr jordan, have your wand ready, once i open that door i want you to picture the thing you fear most." lee nods jumping up and down.

"wands at the ready, go" the door opens slowly. a cloaked figure appears from the closet. he slowly walks forward pointing his wand at lee.

lee's eyes widen, he quickly raise his wand. "riddikulus!" the cloaked figure immediately transformed in to an old woman with very sagged skin.

the whole class starts laughing. leanne walks up smiling. the old woman immediately turns in to a man. a man that was very familiar to rubi.

leanne's adoptive father.

he glares at her. "you ungrateful little slag, there's a reason why your parents are dead, because they'd rather die than ever gotten to know you" he hisses at her.

i see leanne's face look at him with pure sadness and fear. george tries to walk over to her but i grab him. he turns to look at me with his eyebrows furrowed and a frown plastered on his lips.

"she needs to realize herself that it's not him" rubi whispers. "druissela also left because she was ashamed of what she had to raise, i should have left you-"