016.

chapter sixteen | THE FIRST TASK

guess whos backk????

ITS BEEN A HORRIBLE WEEK FOR RUBI.

loosing edward, ignoring antoinette, watching as ron and harry's relationship fall apart, more tests, new creepy teachers and ect ect.

she just wants to relax and do nothing. but of course, she adores harry so much that she agreed to help harry with his first task. so there she was, listening to neville babble about things she's not even remotely understanding.

"neville please stop staring at me" rubi says while a book is on her face. "well you're not helping are you?"

rubi removes the book from her face and glares at him. he gulps and finally looks away. she sighs and gets up. "give me that damn book" she snatches the book out of harry's hands.

she goes over it but neville starts waving at something that catches her attention. both of her little siblings and hermione were walking towards us.

hermione was looking distraught and ron was looking very conceited for some odd reason. harry gets up and walks with rubi towards them. "hi rub" hermione says barely sparing her a glance making rubi raise her brow.

"ronald would like me to tell you that shane told him that dean was told by parvati that hagrid is looking for you"

rubi looks at ron and hermione dumbly. are they serious right now? "well really? how abou- wait what?" harry says confusedly.

"erm- agh um excuse me" hermione grumbles and goes back ron. they start whispering while they both look back at harry. this is one of the dumbest things ive ever seen. rubi says in her head.

"dean was told by paravati that- please dont ask me to say it again, hagrid is looking for you." she gulps while fidgeting.

"well you can tell ronald-"

"im not an owl!" hermione growls while glaring at harry.

all three of them start walking back up and ginny glancing back smiling apologetically at rubi. rub smiles and nods in understanding.

rubi sighs. "my little brother is a big oaf harry, he wont talk to you unless you apologize, for what reason? i dont know but look dont worry about it, you have bigger problems to worry about. just go check on hagrid and we'll finish this later on today."

she smiles softly at him. harry nods. "but i need to write to my grandmother later on tod-"

"shut up neville!" rubi yells while glaring at him.