009.

chapter nine | GOODBYE'S

RUBI SHIFTS AWAKE, she cuddles more in to the comfortable embrace around her

RUBI SHIFTS AWAKE, she cuddles more in to the comfortable embrace around her. but suddenly her nose comes in contact with skin. she snaps her eyes open.

she looks down and sees that there's an arm around her waist. her eyebrows furrow in confusion. she looks up at the person and notices a snoring harry.

his mouth was popped open, sleeping soundlessly. she notices that she was sleeping against harry's neck, thats why she felt her nose poke some skin.

looking around at her surroundings she sees that they're in her dorm. she furrows her eyebrows, the last thing she remembers was being in the hospital, what happened?

she looks back at him. she pokes his cheek. "harold" she whispers, poking his cheek again.

"harold" she sings songs. he grumbles, pushing her more against him making her straddle him. she gasps not expecting him to pull her so close to him.

her cheeks flush at the sudden position they were in. "harry" his eyes blink open.

he looks down at her and his eyes widen. "shit, sorry i dont even know how we ended up like this." he says scrambling up, she falls back beside him.

he tries crawling over her but her breath hitches at how close their faces were. he notices himself and pushes himself off making him fall to the ground with an oomph.

she gasps crawling to the end of the bed looking at him. "you ok harry?" she says stiffing a laugh. he rubs his back.

"erm- yeah im fine." he blushes, pushing himself off the ground. "what happened, i thought we were in the hospital?" she questions looking around at her dorm.

"uh its a long story but i brought you here myself, after everything happened i figured you'd wanna sleep in your own bed." he rubs his neck.

"you carried me here?" she raises an eyebrow. his eyes widen."erm- yeah i didnt wanna wake you so i carried you here, im sorry i didnt mean no disrespect i just wanted to bring you-."

she giggles running a hand through her hair. "its fine harry, i appreciate it. how did you carry me?"

"you don't weigh much, your quite small." he says sheepishly. she smacks his arm. "shut up" he grins at her.

"how did we end up wrapped up around each other" she chuckles. his cheeks turn red. "uh- when i was going to leave you here, you grabbed my arm and told me to lay with you."