018.

chapter eighteen | A LASS AS A DATE

DONT ASK WHY SHE WAS HIDING IN A JANITOR'S CLOSET.

...she was just scared ok? when she bumped in to harry while dancing she felt like she was gonna die. so she ran. it was bit embarrassing but she rather not dance with harry.

—————

rubi was walking through the halls after finishing 5th period. she felt a lot of people looking at her and she was not liking it at all.

suddenly a brown eyed boy that was about three inches taller than her came up to her. "erm- hello?" she says confusedly.

he blushes and start fidgeting with his hands "um- hi rubi, i was wondering if you'd like to go the ball with me?"

rubi's eyes widen. oh "erm im sorry, do i know who you are?"

the boys face was not even pale anymore it was fully red. "i um- have been your herbology partner for years."

"oh my merlin, im so sorry, i just never really paid attention in herbology." the boy nods his head still very red.

"i know, you were always almost half asleep."

rubi chuckles. "look you seem like a very kind bloke, but um im sorry, no. i do appreciate the guts you had to come up to me. sorry." rubi smiles sadly.

she kisses his cheek and continues walking. she couldn't even reach the end of the hall when another boy comes up to her.

"hey darling, would it not be great if we both walked in to the ball hand in hand? we'd outshine everyone in that room." he was one of the students from durmstrang. he smelled awfully of men body spray, she could probably smell it from a mile away. that's how strong it was.

he was smirking down at her cockily. she grimaced at him. "no." she tries pushing past him but he grabs her arm. "oh cmon darlin' ill treat you real good. nobody will make you feel as good as eddie"

in the moment she kneed him the crotch. he gasps for air as he falls to the ground. "you deserved that." rubi chuckles while walking away once again.

—————

it continued like that for days. guys coming up to her obsessively. she thinks almost half the boy population in the school had asked her. she couldn't breath because in every corner there was a boy waiting to ask her.