002.

chapter two | BUCKBEACK

THE ONCE BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY, was now grey

THE ONCE BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY, was now grey. for some reason everything became gloomy. but that was not gonna stop me from having my good year.

fred and george start blabbering about how they plan on using the maurders map more this year to prank more people. while leanne and i walk in unison to transfiguration with mcgonagall.

"fred is such an idiot, i almost had a date with cedric, and this prick, interrupted him and cedric ended up not asking me" i kick the ground frowning.

leanne hugs me and i push her off. she glares at me huffing. "your so mean when your upset" she pouts looking a bit sad from the fact i pushed her away.

george notices and hugs her. she smiles and snuggles in to his hug. fred and i start making kissy sounds at them.

george glares at us but leanne winks at us knowingly. i roll my eyes. they disgust me, my own best friend and brother. if they get together i refuse to hang out with them.

"but hey, what was that about me being an idiot" fred pouts at me. "because you are, i could have had a date set up with cedric, if you wouldve not interrupted us" i grumble.

he holds a hand to his heart like if hes hurt. we walk up to the class but before we can enter professor mcgonagall stops me. "ms weasley, you will not be joining us today" she shakes her head.

i groan, "what did i do now minnie" she rolls her eyes at the nickname.

"hagrid knows how much you love the hippogriff he has and well he wants you to help out for his class which is for third years." she purses her lips. "and well your at the top of all of your classes every year despite the idiocy you cause when your with your brothers, i have allowed you to miss a couple of classes to help him."

i smile, this is great, i love buckbeack so much. i look over at leanne and she's frowning. "your leaving me" she pouts. i roll my eyes and i kiss her cheek. "see you later anne, bye boys!" i wave at my brothers.

they both throw their arms around me and squeeze me. i grunt. they let me go and they both kiss one side of my cheeks before running in the class. "stop running you two" mcgonagall yells at them. i chuckle before i run to the forest.

>>——————❀——————<<

hagrid tells me what he has planned for today's lesson and i listen carefully. buckbeack keeps on trying to get my attention so i could touch him. i chuckle, and i pet him and he snuggles in to my touch.