020.

chapter twenty | I WAS ONLY SIXTEEN

(tw: sexual assault)

BEING ABLE TO USE MAGIC IS A PRIVILEGE.

its just so amazing how you can lift a piece of paper without even laying a finger on it. rubi was watching as her paper airplane flew around the room elegantly.

she swayed it side to side with her finger. the sun shined through the window making her pale skin shine and brown eyes glow.

the airplane stopped fluttering around the room and just simply fell on to rubi's lap. rubi sat up and she cracked her back and rubbed her eyes.

she felt very good today. mostly because of last night, which by the way was amazing for some reason. she touched her lips, still tasting harry's mint watermelon toothpaste.

she smiled to herself while biting her lip. "boo!"

rubi jumps up. angelina starts cracking up, kicking her legs around exaggerating. rubi glared at her while stretching her arms.

"get off the floor you cunt." rubi rolls her eyes. angelina had calmed down now, she was only giggling to herself.

she jumps up from the floor making rubi raise an eyebrow. "did you know that your brother is a really good kisser. like so good that his tongue is probably merlin himself in disguise."

rubi gags. "ew no! why would i know that? he's my brother you cunt. also dont ever talk about you and my brother's rendezvous ever again. understood?"

angelina rolls her eyes and grabs a pillow from rubi's bed and hugs it. "fine i wont tell you about the good shag i had with hi-"

"lalalalalalalalalalalalala!" rubi starts singing loudly while covering her ears.

——————

rubi was walking towards hermione and harry, she really wanted to talk to harry about last night. harry spots her and smiles.

she blushes and walks a bit faster. before she could even speak a word to him, cedric appeared in front of her.

"hey rubi." rubi sighs, great.

"hey cedric, do you need something?" she says exasperated.

(⚠️)

"take me back please, i dont want cho, i want you." rubi groans. cedric grabs her face in his hands.

"cedric stop it, i smell lager on you, have you been drinking?" she says trying to move his hands off her.

"rubi i just wanna show you that im worth it." he mutters while aggressively pressing his lips on hers. rubi tries to push him but he's gripping her too tight.

"ced- stop it. you're hurting me." he tries ripping her shirt but rubi smacks his face.

he glares at her and starts rubbing his erection on her. he kept on groping her and trying to take off her clothes. "get off me! dont touch me!" she screeches.

hot tears were streaming down her face. "please! stop it. let me go please!" she sobs.

suddenly someone rips cedric off her. she starts sobbing pathetically. she lands in someones chest, they were petting her hair and reassuring her.

through her tears, she could see red hair flying all over the place as they punch cedric. "dont ever! touch my sister again you fucking cunt!"

rubi recognizes the voice as fred. the person who must be holding on to her must be george then. rubi puts her face between her brother's neck trying to calm down.

"i wanna go to my room, take me to my room georgie. please" she sobs out.

"i got you sweetheart." her brother lifts her in his arms, walking towards the dorms.

harry watched the whole thing horrified. he froze. he did nothing, he just watched. he didn't know why he frozed but he did.

he couldn't move despite his mind screaming at him to help her but he did nothing.

—————

george held his sister tight in her bed, coddling her and kissing her face over and over again.

"m' so sorry i was not there earlier to save you rub." he lets out a couple of tears. he felt ashamed that he couldn't save her earlier from cedric and she would've not felt his hands groping her in places she did not want to be groped.

what kind of pathetic brother is he to not be there for his sister when she needed him.

god george feels so much like shit right now.

——————

rubi was locked in her room for days. she felt dirty and used. rubi wanted harry to be here with her so bad but she was angry at him. for some reason she felt betrayed, nobody helped her.

the only people who cared was fred and george. now...she was feeling angry and betrayed by everyone in this school for just watching and not saying anything.

george had told her that nobody has said anything about the situation. everyone is still talking to cedric normally and apparently, cho 'took him back'. she said that she forgave him.

like if she deserved his apology for something he didn't even do to her.

never in her life has she felt more violated. she sometimes still could feel his filthy hands touching her making her have another breakdown.

nobody should live with the fact that they got sexually assaulted. its a horrible experience.

leanne hadn't talked to her for weeks for some reason. it was a little upsetting because she misses her best friend. she's been distant lately.

george had told her that they broke up a couple of weeks ago. she didn't even know about it and apparently george was heartbroken so he didn't talk about it to anybody.

but it would be nice if she had her here while going through this emotional ache.

she just wishes she could go back and not walk in to the courtyard. she should've never went to go look for harry.

hello <3
so um i wanted to post this
filler chapter for some awareness on
sexual assault. my experience almost led me to death. i dont want anyone to ever feel ashamed for being sexually assaulted the way i did. it is never your fault. if you ever need to talk to someone dont be afraid to message me or call the hotline.
i love you all and stay safe <3

hotline : https://www.nsvrc.org/saam