021.

chapter twenty one | FOOLS

OH WHAT A GREAT MONTH IT HAS BEEN

being sexually assaulted by your ex boyfriend, kissed a boy two years younger than you. now that boy is ignoring you. your best friend is ignoring you. your brothers dont leave you alone. its just so great for rubi honestly.

she's been having a blast in her room, its just so fun being isolated from world because you're too traumatized to go outside.

rubi was driving herself insane being stuck in that stupid room. so right now she's trying to sneak out. in the middle of the night. fred was holding her while he slept and george was sleeping on a chair right next to rubi while holding her hand.

dont get rubi wrong. she adores the fact her brothers stay with her and coddle her. but its getting to much and she needs to be alone and feel the fresh air.

somehow she slipped away from her brother's grasps and closed the door behind her. she walked out barefoot to black lake and sat there in front of it staring at the dark body of water in front of her.

she silently cries to herself as she slides down the big tree behind her. she hated this feeling, the feeling of being vulnerable. everything she ever believed in and loved has disappeared.

"im only sixteen." she whimpers out.

she was screaming and nobody could even hear her. what was so wrong with her that she deserved this. the pain and suffering. why must she go through this on her own.

"pain comes with this job." rubi snaps her head up, a beautiful red haired woman stood before her, silver eyes shining as if they were the sun.

"w-who are you?" rubi says while pulling out her wand.

the woman smiles sweetly. "the question you should be asking is 'who am i?'" rubi stares at her dumbly.

"im not catching on." rubi presses her lips together in a line. the woman chuckles to herself.

"i don't remember being this gullible." the woman mumbles while snorting.

"excuse me?!" rubi exclaims.

"certainly don't remember that. welp, im going to need you to follow me."

"excuse me ma'am but i dont even-"

swoosh. they were both gone like smoke. only rubi's wand laying on the ground where she was just standing.

THE END...

390 words
whoops?