015.

chapter fifteen | WOMEN YUM

AFTER HARRY WAS CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT WINNER

rubi quickly ran out the room and in to dormitories trying to seek comfort in her bed.

but late after hours rubi snuck out to get some air. she felt like if she was dying in that room. she wanted to cry so bad. why does this always happen to harry? the poor boy doesn't deserve this pain he goes through.

she was passing the ravenclaws dormitories when suddenly she felt a presence following her. she felt her wand in her pocket so she tugs it out without seeming to suspicious

she turns a corner where nobody will see them as soon as she feels the person turn the corner. she quickly grabs them by throat and roughly pushes them against the wall.

she points her wand at their throat and she growls. "why the fuck are you following me, dont you have something else better to do antoinette?" she whispers in her ear.

antoinette who was currently pushed against the wall and unable to escape rubi's grip. it was a bit surprising to see how strong rubi was with strength.

"respond to me while im talking to you." she growls. making antoinette shiver a bit.

"i wanted to talk to you again." antoinette says while looking at her a bit smugly.

rubi glares at her. "listen antoinette, i dont wanna hurt your feelings and all but i dont have time for these games alright?"

"but rubi, i love playing games dont you?" she says sensually.

rubi glares at her harder. her jeans that she has currently on felt a bit uncomfortable at the moment. "you wanna play a game? fine what kind of games do you wanna play." rubi says sarcastically.

"the one where you finally stop playing innocent and finally have the guts to kiss me and manhandle me." antoinette whispers.

rubi's eyes widen a bit. not expecting that at all. but suddenly her eyes get a little darker. "you should kno-"

rubi immediately pushes herself against antoinette and kisses her aggressively. just to shut her up. antoinette gasps and rubi takes that chance to stick her tongue in to antoinette mouth. making her moan.

they kiss hotly and aggressively. rubi starts rutting up against antoinette making her whine in her throat. rubi starts kissing down her throat making antoinette wiggle under her grasp.

"rubi please." she whimpers.

rubi looks back up at her. "what do you want darling." she raspily says.

"touch me please?" rubi's eyes immediately turn a bit darker with lust. rubi quickly opens the classroom door behind them and locks the door as she closes it. she grabs antoinette and pins her down on to one of the desks.

>>———————❀——————<<

rubi was in her bed not believing what happened last night. what the fuck. she didnt know why she did what she did last night. she doesn't even remember most of it cause she was so out of it.

all she knows it was amazing. it was sorta weird her being with woman in that intimate way but it still didnt make it anymore amazing.

but how could she look antoinette in the eye now. antoinette has been the first person to ever see rubi in a such vulnerable moment. (or should i dominant moment.)

she didn't entirely regret it because it felt good but at the same time it was wrong because she doesn't even know the girl well. all she knows about her is that she had pretty face and well... really good with her hands.

nothing else. it was so weird in different ways. not even cedric and her went that far. they snogged a few times on the bed and cedric got a little handsy but rubi always stopped him because she didn't really feel comfortable with him.

she didnt know what to feel about it. she didnt have any feelings for her she was just kinda of sexually attracted to her in some weird way. but that's all.

it was so confusing. but all she knew was that she couldn't let it happen again. because at the moment she has way more important things then worry about relationship with some girl she doesn't even know.

at the moment she was going to look for harry because she hasnt seen him and she's worried for him.

she saw the ebony black hair walking through the halls. she quickly runs to him, "harry! wait." harry quickly turns around seeing the beautiful weasley. "hi harry, what happened after yesterday you never told me."

"erm- well i cant back out of the tournament because apparently since it's against the rules for someone to back out of the tournament. so im stuck"

rubi's face falls. "oh no harry, oh my merlin im so sorry harry this must be horrible. i wish there was something i could do. i cant see you get hurt harry." rubi says sadly while looking at the scarred boy.

he smiles softly at her. "its ok rubi. somehow i always end up fine despite the situations i end up in." rubi shakes her smiling a bit.

"i really do wish i could help you harry. i dont think i could ever forgive myself if something happened to you. you really touched my heart the day we talked at the astronomy tower. it was quite cute seeing you all flustered." she chuckles.

harry blushes remembering that moment. "well i wish i could stay with you cause you always make me feel better but i have to go talk to some journalist or something like that. so see you later rub."

harry leans in and kisses her cheek quickly before dashing down the hall to the room he was assigned to go to.

"bye love." rubi smiles sadly at him while he walks away from her.

1012 words.
hiya lovelies.
heres a new chapter and a bit of *coughs*
er- lesbian *coughs* sex. ha-ha-
*clears throat* um so! i hope
you enjoyed this chapter. and just to
remind you im starting to write the
chapters a bit short so i can
have more times to myself so. muah

xoxo,, alienrcgina❀