▶Two

"Y/N dress up, we're going somewhere." said mom grinning at me excitedly, u raised my eyebrow and turns off my phone.

"Where?" i ask, "You will see, come on dress up nicely." said mom so i have no choice but to go upstairs and dress up.

I wear a jumper suit and for my feet a daddy shoes, i braid my hair and put a little make up.

After it, we're done preparing before riding to dad's car, i wonder where are we going.

While in the car, i browse at my phone to kill some time.

"Family meeting.." mom spat, wait so that's why they dressed formal???

"What?" confused.

"Family meeting, that's what we have today!" mom happily said with a clasp.

A meeting? For what??-_-||

And soon as we arrived and step out of the car, we're infront of a big building..

Jaw drops.

"Seriously?! A family meeting here?? For what though?" i ask, mom giggles.

"You will see when we're at our office!" mom smiles, and i badly wants to know it now-_-#

We enter the building, and saw the tittle..wait, this is mom and dad's company they are working on!

Is it about business? But why should i be with them?

"Good morning Sir and Mrs. Takka, your daughter?" the lady at the counter greets.

"Yes, our only daughter Y/N." mom.

"I see, looks like its 'the day' for her, she looks like you Mrs. Takka both are beautiful!" then mom laughs.

"I know right, but the intelligence is from her father!" and there they chat a little.

"See you, someone is waiting for us to the office!" mom waves and we use the elevator, we stopped to the 6th floor.

The people who are working starts to greet mom and dad..

Fast forward, we're now inside their big office with two tables..i believe it's mom and dad's.

"Hi neice!" ...auntie.

Why is she here?!

Wait, are we gonna talk about my previous year?! Is it about the club?! About what i did?!

Ahhggg noo it shouldn't be talk about, that's a year ago!

Should we just forget it?!

Calm down Y/N, don't pressure yourself!

And my eyes saw their tittles..

'Chief Financial Officer (CFO)'
           D/N takka

'Secretary'
M/Y takka

Seriously dad?? Being the treasurer is a risk what if the company's money got stolen?

"So the reason why we have a family meeting cause, we plans that you will replace your dad from his position someday." mom said.

Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ

"You—What?!" i widen my eyes.

Me?replace dad's position?! No way! That's impossible!

"Yes, you will replace me someday...plus if you do it, the monthly pay will raise in 50 so in total amount, 850 thousand." dad said.

Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っseriously?! That's a so huge amount of money?!

"We know that your are responsible and smart darling, but if you insist your dad will retire and does you mom. Don't worry the money on their bank is loaded, but it won't last forever.." aunt said, tsk!