▶Five

Youchi?sachi? Why do i have to see you two again?! It just reminds me of that day.

"Y/N, it's been a long time..how are you?" sachi ask, oh that's a miracle, you asking me now???

"I'im good, how about you guys? Are you together now?" i jokingly ask.

And they look at eachother, sachi then blushed..⊙_⊙

"Oh uhm i-i was just joking you know hehehe!" i awkwardly chuckle and looks away.

"Ahahaha, i hope you will have a good vacation." youchi smiles, "Yeah, you too."

"Are you alone?" youchi ask.

"Oh well,uh—" "Hey, I'm looking for you!" then someone lands a hand to my shoulder, i flinch.

"Kyousuke?" sachi.

"Ah, hello! We meet again sachi and youchi!" kyousuke happily greets, i look at him.

Kyousukeeeee you're a life saver! Thank you so much!! I don't know what to say anymore, i am stuck here with them!!( TДT)

"Kyousuke, nice to see you again..wow it's a coincidence we both meet again." sachi smiles, youchi looks a bit of bothered haha lolz.

"Yeah, but we will still eachother after vacation right?" kyousuke ask.

"Nope, we transfered to the other school, i am happy that i met everyone on mori moori school." youchi said, ugh please don't say that you guys aren't happy about it.

Honestly, she's a liar i can sense it cause i am the cause why they've transfered to the other school.

"How about you? I've heard you're gonna be the president of rose supreme student council next year?" youchi ask.

Me? For the next president? Who told you that???!!

"A-ahahahha, i guess..I'm not sure though." i laugh awkwardly, "Goodluck if you will be the next president, guess we'll go now we just buy ingridients for meal and dinner." youchi said.

"Oh sure, we'll be going too..bye youchi sachi!" kyousuke said and waves at them when they walk away.

"Ahh, you owe me one y/n." kyousuke smiles at me, "Thank you so much kyousuke!" i said then we walk together through the exit.

"So are you still going on the all girl's school?" kyousuke ask, and i shook my head and sigh.

"Honestly, i don't know that i will be the next president of 'rssg'.." i sulk.

"Eh?! So who said that you will??" kyousuke curiously ask.

"I don't know honestly.." i answered.

"Oh by the way, i was gonna approach you a while ago but yeah as you can see you saved me there." i said.

"Really? I see, thankfully i saw you talking to them..you look uncomfortable though." kyousuke said.

"Actually youchi and sachi are together, and i am suprised to know that.." kyousuke said, and my eyes widen..

So i am right! Cause i feel it, so they really are together!

"I see, but you really have my thanks.." i said and we stop infront of the mall and i face him, "Hmm, i said you owe me one though." kyousuke pouts.

"So what am i gonna do?" i ask, then he leans down on me and pointed to his cheek.

"I don't remember that you kissed me yet.." kyousuke said seriously..

W-what?!

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄^⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Tsk, just on the cheek okay!" i said then he nods, the nerve of this gemini!