>Twenty One (Itsuki&Yuri's route)

2 days passed as always I'm at school and study here and that, but finally i have a free time to visit barujo.

I bought fresh flowers, and takes a cab to go to the yanai's house..

I told bori i will visit him right now, so she tell me i can go. I feel a bit nervous but, I'm excited to see him and suprise him!

I can't wait, my heart is pounding!

After the cab stops i paid the driver and jump off the car, i am now infront if their huge house..mansion.

I ring the doorbell and wait for a few seconds, their house is really huge huh? I feel like this building will swallow me whole.

From afar i saw a maid approaching me to the gate, i hold the flowers properly as i am nervous.

"O-oh..lady y/n, what brings you here?" The maid ask, "Can i visit barujo? Bori knows I'm coming here." I answer.

"Bori isn't here lady, she's at Wamuki's house..but let me ask if you're free to visit master barujo, give me a sec.." the maid said and turns away from me a little and talks to a walkie talkie(?)

After waiting, my heart slows its pace..

"I'm sorry lady, y-you're not able to visit him right now master barujo is in his rest, the doctor said he cannot accept any visitors for today.." she sadly said and with a bit concerning look.

My shoulders dropped and my lips is hesitating if i would smile or not, I'm embrassed myself.

"B-but i could bring the flowers to him!" She said and opened the gate, i hand it over to her and clasp my hand.

"Thank you, send my regards to him too..i'ill go now." "Goodbye lady."

And i walk away with a gloomy face, I'm a bit disappointed i thought I'm gonna visit him today.

I stopped walking and i covered my face with my whole hands and sat down, i closed my eyes for a while.

Is he gonna be okay?

I now he is, but i just wanna see him, i missed him.. it's been days and weeks since i last saw him.

And then i felt a presence that someone is staring at me so i look up-

"AHH!" i startled, "What are you doing here?" He ask, i quickly stand up.

I look at him and pout..and spread my arms, "C-can i have a hug instead?" I ask, and he looks confused.

"I just need it." I said, he then walks with up to me and embrace me with his arms.

I hug him back, "Is there a problem?" He ask, and i burried my face to his chest.

"... you're wearing a bra again aren't you?" I ask and looks up to him, and i witness how he blushed.

"You feel it?" He shyly ask, "Yeah." I answer.

"I mean you can touch it more.." he said, and i teasingly crawl my hands up beneath his uniform while hugging him..

His face is flushing red, and i kinda like it..

I slowly unclasped the bra, his back arches a little and moans quietly.

I shouldn't be doing this here, the sun is dawn and i need to go home soon.

I retrieve my hand back and push him away gently, "You can do the thing on your home, I have to go home too." I smirk.

"Seriously? Can you just continue it? I-it feels good." He said, "Itsuki, we can do the thing if we're on private." I shook my head.

He looks around and drags me with him, "Where are we going?!" I ask while we walk fast.

"We can do it on private you say.." he said we got beside the building, its a little dark and the surrounding is a bit clean.

"Are you sure you want to do it here? You don't like dirty things right??" I ask.

"Aren't we dirty people ourselves?" He said and he kissed me quickly, i kissed him back let him lean to the wall and i give him pleasures.

While doing that he can't help but moan my name over and over again, my hand automatically moves to his crotch and rub it.

"Hgn~" he moans.

"You like this?" I smirk and looks at his face, he is right.. we're dirty people.

I remove his belt and open the button of his pants and unzips it, once i saw his underwear i teased him a bit more.

He moans here and there, and I'm enjoying him, i enjoy the sight.

"Does your d*ck hurt?" I teased and he nods, "What is it?" I teased again while i run my hand to his.

"It hurts!..pls.." he said and i giggled, i slid my hand inside his underwear and he's wet.

My bad, how can i clean my hand after?

I shrug it off and give this horny itsuki a handjob, he likes it and i enjoy doing it.

He calls my name and moans, he even cover his mouth and endure the so much pleasure..

I fasten my thrusting and soon he came and rest his head to my shoulder, "Is it good?" I ask and he nods.

"Gotcha!" We startled and saw yuri behind us, my heart pounds so fast, when it comes to yuri..it will be wild!

But pls just mess to the other day yuri!

"Yuri! How'd you found us?!" I ask, "Noisy!" He answered, itsuki pull up his pants and puts on his belt.

"You're too late yuri." Itsuki said, and yuri just whines and copies him.

"So what?" Itsuki throws a glare at him, "Ok people we should head home, and you too yuri!" I pointed.

"Aww..why?!! Me want that too!" He whines.

"Maybe the other day yuri." I said and left them behind, "Whatevhoe!" He shouts and grumpily left us first.

What? I heard something!

"Excuse me yuri?!" I raised a brow, and he just sticks his tongue out..

"Thanks for today y/n, be careful going home." He said and smiles a bit.

ಥ_ಥ That's the first time i seen him smiled..

"Welcome, you too." I said and chases yuri and throws a punch to his back!

"Take that!" I said he turns his back at me, and he quickly kisses me!

Did not know his tongue is playing mine so i push him away, that someone might saw us.

"Just a kiss for now yuri, i have to head home." I said he reach to my hand and pouts..

"So soon?" He ask, and i chuckle and nod.. and walk passed him "Bye see you tomorrow!" I said and we bothe wave our hand.

I have to clean my hand nearby with my water, I don't want to go home having a white substance made by itsuki.

Pls vote and follow for more!💕

Welcome back to Yarichin bitch club!⭐On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara