▶Nine

"..Goodmorning~ wakey wakey~" a husky voice wakes me up, i slowly open my eyes and saw barujo sitting on the other bed.

"..uh...goodmorning.." i said, i sat up and stretch my arms then rub my eyes.

"How's your sleep?" he ask then he prepared me a coffee and a sandwich, i look around and did not see yooie and bori around.

"Where is bori and yooie?" i ask, "Ah, they got out for a early swim to the pool...come and eat your breakfast." he smiles so i sat up and go to the table and eat.

"Wanna go after them?"

"Hmm...sure, are you going too?" i ask.

"I will talk to takashi today, we will be there soon." he said.

"About what are you guys going to talk about?" i curiously ask, then he just chuckle under his breath.

"It's a secret, we'll keep it between us boys." he winks then i pout, blushing at the same time.

"Tch...have you eaten breakfast?" i ask.

"Yes, don't worry i will always take care of myself." he said, "Are you...watching me asleep the whole time?" i ask again looking to the other way while sipping coffee.

"It's only 3 minutes of my restriction to watch you asleep, you snore cutely by the way.." he said and he laughs.

"W-what? I am snoring?!" i widen my eyes in embarrassment, i don't believe he just watch me snoring!

"Hahahha! Don't worry i will keep it a secret, only if.." he cuts off with a grin..

"If, what?.." i ask.

"If you call me your husband." he smiles widely, "Are you crazy?!" i ask.

"Nope, but it's up to you..if you don't i will surely tell them it.." he teased, and i frown and pout.

Is he being serious?!

"Okay i will call you that, just don't tell them,ever! Okay?" i said and points at him, he nods "Yes, wife i will." he giggles.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄Δ⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Thanks." i said and continued to finish my sandwich, "Ehem, what are you suppose to call me wife?" he teased.

"Thanks, h-husband.." i said pretending not to grin nor smile, "Your welcome wifey, well, see you later i will go now." he said.

"S-sure.." i stutter then i heard him chuckle, "Are you good by your own? Or I'll need to escort you where they are?" he ask.

"No need, i'm good thank you." i smiled, "Ehem—" "I said i'm good, thank you husband."

"See you wifey." he said and steps out of the door, as soon as i'm finished eating, i quickly changed into my swimsuit and topped with large shirt.

I cover my legs with bandana and steps out of our room, then locks it.

I use the elevator to come down to the first floor, i started to walk and find the pool where bori and yooie are.

After minutes of walking i can hear their voices not that far, i followed the noise and called them.

"Oh, goodmorning y/n~" yooie greets, i did not know kyousuke and yuu are there, also keiichi and itome.

"Hello guys, where are yui,yuri,toru and itsuki?" i ask, "They don't feel well, *sigh i told them not to swim at midnight." keiichi pouts.

"They've catch a cold??" i ask and itome nods, "Oh what a pity.." i said.