▶Eleven

I woke up in the middle of the night, i'm parched so i sat up and crawl out of the bed carefully.

Trying not to wake them up, bori and yooie.

I yawned and put on some slippers, i don't know what time is it but i will be back to sleep.

I slowly open the door and step out, the lights are still open.

There is a table beside the door with a vase of beautiful peony flowers, also a jar of water and glasses.

Bori told the maid to put it here, since i don't know where to go to their kitchen.

I put some water to the glass and drank it all, "Good evening." i startled and look behind me.

"..b-barujo." i called "You scared me, why are you still awake?" i ask.

"Just walking around, i can't fall asleep." he said, he looks tired though.

"Is there a problem?" i ask sincerely.

"Nah..i'm just thinking something." he said, a moment of silence.

I wanna ask..why is kirei and her step mom doing here? Is it a business?..i mean i'm curious.

"Barujo—" but i was cut off when he holds my arms, "..barujo?" i called but he's just looking at me.

I feel uneasy to his gaze so i look away, "Pls don't look at me like that ahaha.." i jokingly said, and felt him leaning to my neck slowly..

What is he doing?!..

I grasp my pants and bitting my bottom lip, what is he thinking?

*pat...

My shoulders become heavy, and realized barujo is resting his head to me..

"I'm tired of thinking.." he said almost a whisper, i pull a little smile and pats his back, then he hugs me, i hug him back.

We didn't stay like this any longer so i pull back, "You should rest now barujo." i said and i yawn.

I heard him chuckle "Okay, goodnight y/n." he smiles brightly and kisses my forehead before leaving.

I am a bit suprised, but he is a gentleman and a sweet guy...a husband material i think.

I decided to get inside and sleep again..

1 week passed

It's been 2 days..

Our group chat is still quite, i tried to talk to them but they wouldn't answer or give me a reply!

I wonder why, what's up to them?

I keep on asking them why, but they just seen my chats...that's so unusual of them!

I got annoyed so i give up and whine "AHHH!"

"Y/N why are you whining??" mom ask from downstairs, then i sigh..

"Nothing!" i reply "Comedown, the food is ready!" mom said so i jump out of bed, i stop for a little for being dizzy..

This happens everytime i sat up from bed!

After a seconds of dizziness, i ran downstairs and drank a glass of water.

"Smells good, what's the dish today?" i ask.

"Y/F/D..honey! Let's eat!" mom called dad.

We sat down infront of the table, pray a little (or not) before starting to eat.

"What strand do you wanna get y/n?" dad suddenly ask.

I was taken back, but i wonder what strand..

"I still don't know.." i answer.