▶Fourteen

"Woah, there are girls here now?!" yuu suprisingly ask, "Wow, how come they accept girls now??" yui ask.

W-well...aunt's fiancè did accept the girls here, so...this is not a 'all boys school' from now on huh?

"Ah, if keiichi is still here i can imagine his disgusted face." yuu scratch his head.

"Yeah, same." takashi agreed.

"OYA OYA!! WOHOOHOO!!" yuri from the gate waves to us, he approach toru, back hugging him.

"So loud.." itsuki said and walks away through the entrance.

"Ah, good morning guys! Whoo!, i miss this school-eh???! What are the girls doing here?" kyousuke whispers to me.

I just smile awkwardly, "The dean accepted female students now." i answered.

"Hmm...but i think it's fun if you're the only girl here you know." Kyousuke thought, and i smile.

"Yeah, i think so t-too." toru shyly smiles, i giggled " *Sigh..let's get in already shall we?" i said and we walk together while chatting.

And a minutes later i realize..

THE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB!!!

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Keiichi isn't here anymore, means only yuri will manage it and we cannot hang there anymore cause if the dean opens a space for membership we're dead! I panick!

I texted yuri about the photography club, and he responds..

"Don't worry dolly, yuri will take care of it👅" ...

(⌒o⌒) thankfully...

For now...I'm currently on my room, it's kinda odd..there are girls in my class, mixed with boys in seating arrangement.

I kinda don't like it, i want the 'moori mori all boys school' than this..

Itsuki isn't here anymore, and does toru and yuu..

*SIGHHH!!!

The first day of my school year is boring!

And as expected, the teachers have also hired female now..

If i could, i wouldn't be friends of any other girls here...cause what if they got close of the photography members because of me??

They might blackmail us, or whatsoever!

I mean, it's all new!

The school is somewhat a little lively than before, but it's better than the previous year i suppose!

"Good morning everyone! Pls have a seat.." a young looking fine woman stands infront of the table facing us..

Wow, she's pretty..is she our teacher??

"Alright guys, let me introduce myself my name is Ms. SuccubusPlayGirl i will be your homeroom teacher, nice to meet you everyone!" she beams a smile.

I wonder what is her age?

"Mind if you guys introduce themselves?" she ask, and soon we started until the end.

She is an outgoing person, i like her already, and after the introductions she started to talk about test,pop quizes and portfolios.

And i already feel they like her already...

Timeskip

We didn't do something serious today actually we just discuss about requirments and stuff.