▶Sixteen

3 weeks passed we have upcoming test, and I'm pretty excited that we will take a study together again.

I'm missing K-keiichi even when he's uh, you know what i mean sexual..is it?

"Takashi, your spacing out, do you have a problem?" i ask and i take a sip to my drink.

Actually we're here together, having lunch as usual..

But, it's not peaceful as before...girls are whispering and giggling around and can't stop flirting!

Goodness!

"Ah, it's nothing.." "You sure?" i ask, takashi looks down and fidgeting his fingers.

"..actually—"

"Y/N~ can you eat the carrots for me??" Kyousuke pleased and i grin, he's so adorable.

Then i cup his cheek and squishes it then he smile "Pweash?" then i giggled so i nod.

And lets his cheeks go, "Okay." i smile, "Yay, you're the best! I so love you!" he said, i blushed and pout "Psh!" i blurted.

"Oh takashi what is it again?sorry." i looks at him while eating the carrots formed in flowers.

"N-nothing, it's just about something else." he said, weird, he looks bothered but he won't open it up.

"Who told you that you can tell her that?!" yui suddenly ask Kyousuke, "Me, problem with that?" kyousuke fakes a smile.

Aishh, he's starting it again.

"I think everyone can say that to her, right?" yuu rubs his nape with a awkward smile, "Seriously?" itsuki frowns.

"Right y/n???" yuu looks at me and everyone.

I widen my eyes and blinks twice "I mean yes—but, don't say it casually like it's nothing...say it if you mean it." i said.

Then everyone looks at each other "Heard her kyousuke?" yui starts i face palm.

"Just let it slide will you?ugh." i said then yuri spanks his head "Ow! You fckn bastard.." he gritted.

"You mean..may be the best man win?" toru said and i turn my head to him quickly, suddenly my heart is pounding like crazy!

What does he mean 'may-be-the-best-man-win'???!

"Lem'me have a minute to think properly.." i said and takes a sip to my drink, "Does it mean we can start courting you?" itsuki ask.

And now I'm colored with red, my cheeks feels tingly, how can they ask that so casual infront of everybody??

"Stop pressuring our lady here, let's give her some time to set it aside and think." yui said, ohy thank you for saying yui.

"Y/N seems embarassed so let's wait." Kyousuke beams a smile, he's so adorable.

"Let's s3x guys!" yuri suddenly spat and we looks at him im suprise, is he crazy?!

"Shut up you crazy bitch!" yui said to him but yuri just laughs.

"I think we should go now, the classes will start soon..bye guys, bye mine." itsuki looks at me before leaving, i agape my mouth.

What did he just said?

Mine?

"Tsk that four eyes..anyways, let's go yuri." yui stands up and walks away, but then, yuri pulls out his lollipop and inserts it in to my mouth!

Takashi,yui and kyousuke are suprised, so am i!

"You like it?" yuri ask.

"T-that's indirect kiss!" yuu points and i widen my eyes, and yet! I did not expect yuri to retrieve it back and sucks the lollipop again!

I am super mixed feelings now...

"Bye-bye dolly!" he waves then yuu chased him annoyingly "Why'd you do that bastard!" he yells, and away they go.

"Whoa i wish i could do that too.." Kyousuke said, "Yes you could, if only you can pass me carrots by mouth." i said then he pouts.

"That's mean!" he said and kisses my cheek "I'm still cannot believe you said that, see you y/n!" he winks and walk away quickly.

"B-bye guys, bye y/n i hope you will have a great day." toru smiles and left..

Takashi and yui bid a bye too before leaving, whats gotten in their mind and they did that?

Ugh, whatever!

As if they did not tell me they all like me last year?tsk, am i numb to my feelings or what?

As soon as i get in my class, some girls tries to reach out for me to be close...with intentions..

Like..I'm the bridge to lead them to yui and everyone!

Or some with good intentions, by asking lessons or something for upcoming test.

Timeskip

"WAAAHHHH hello y/n~ i miss being with you!" yooie then hugs me thightly, i hig her bag.

Behind her is bori approaching me with a smile, "Let's go somewhere to stay." she said "Let's go to the cafè!" bori said and drags us.

We decided to see each other after school and hang out a bit, soon as we get in the cafè we talk about school and some tea.

"Excuse guys i need to pee..heheh" yooie said and hurries to the comfort room.

I giggled and sips a coffee, "So bori, how's barujo doing? Is he still helping your father with some papers?" i ask at her.

"Oh,uhh,yeah...by the way i have something to tell you,just keep it a secret between you and me." she said.

I grin, ao what's this secret she wants to share?hmm...

"Okay!" i grin.

"*sigh...i like yooie."

😳⬅me.

"S-seriously??omygosh!" i covered my mouth, i did not expect that coming!

Now i found them cute together!

"Yes, now if you may, pls keep this between us." she smiles a little, omygod i'm speechless.

"When did it start??" i ask.

"Can't remember, i just suddenly likes her—"

"I'm back guys!" yooie happily said and joins us again, i grin inwardly and prevents to smile like an idiot.

They look so attached to eachother!

They are so cute...i'm so happy bori told me about it first!

"So what are you guys talking about when i'm away for a little?" yooie ask, bori and i looks at eachother.

"Nothing much." we jinxed, then yooie pouts.

Here it is another chapter, sorry i forgot to publish this yesterday! I hope you like the chapter!

Vote and follow for more!♡

P.s How was the ad? It's the upcoming story soon!