>Twenty three (White alley way)

3 days after barujo's burial, they have to bury his coffin and we will give barujo our last goodbyes.

It is hard for us, i am still on shock to know he died and his in the coffin..

I am speechless, I'm overwhelmed by sadness..

Everyone is quite, they are silent 3 days straight..and I'm the only one who's on lament.

I can't accept he's gone!

"Y/N..we have to go, the rain will fall soon." Takashi said, I can't leave yet..

"We'll bring you home.." bori offered, yooie is with her who is also gloomy.

"Thanks." I only said and we move on.

We walked and jump in their car, takashi is beside me, he is the only one who can go with me here.

The others knows, but the mr.yanai only invited the one's whose close friends and love ones.

Before we go, Mr.yanai knocks at the window, takashi slides it down..

"Y/n? I have something for you." Mr. Yanai said and takes out a white envelope.

"What is it Mr.yanai?" I ask.

"Its a letter from barujo, he wrote it after the day you last visited him..here." and i reached for it.

"Thanks for being there for my son, you are the 'best girl' he said..i hope you feel better soon, take care." He said and pulls a little smile before the car moves forward.

I am late to say thank you..

"Do you wanna read it here?" Bori ask.

"I—...maybe I'll read it at home..thanks and for your dad, that he give me barujo's letter for me." I said.

"No problem." Bori said.

"I hate being sad.." yooie said, "I feel the same, can't help it yooie." Bori answered.

I stared at the white envelope, and put it inside my bag and lean back.

"Sleep y/n, you haven't take a nap last night." Takashi worriedly said.

I did not say anything and soon fell asleep..

(A/N: For those who don't like barujo kindly don't read this chapter if you please, thank you!)

....

I woke up and its the middle of the night, i guess I'm really that tired.. i sat up and look for the bag..

I bring the white envelope with me and sit infront my study table with the light open, I'm somewhat feel nervous..

I take a deep breath and open it, i unfolded the paper and starts reading it..

" Dear y/n,

        Pls don't be sad after you read this, i don't want you to be sad and always. Take care of yourself of your health, and you heart. You're so kind that you cared for everyone who's around you.
Thank you for being there with me, even on your last visit you were there to remind me that you still cared...thank you that I get to know you so soon, but my life isn't that long as yours.
I'm sorry if i made you feel sad from the days I'm not with you, but i hope you like the gifts i gave you.
Thank you because you give me some love, and i give you my love too.
Even though i have no chance, I'm still glad and happy you were still there and give me some times to spend with you.
Remember the 'Arrange mirrage' ? I arrange that, you and kirei hirawa were the candidates..and you refused cause you don't know who you will marry.
I'm also the one who sent a message when you were studying at the rose school campus, i told bori you are the new student and ask her to look out for you.
And actually, my dad and your parents are great friends.
Y/n please don't forget me, but don't be sad..i want you to be happy and not to suffer because of me, I don't want that, it'll make me feel horrible!
You are the most best girl to me did you know that? There are so many reasons why, just think of your memories with me as the reason.
..And i hope one day, you walk down the aisle walking to a red carpet with a gorgeous bridal gown..be the best wife and be the happiest wife, your soon to be groom is waiting.
Even I'm gone, i will visit you and watch you marry him, and imagine i am him.
That's the only dream i want with you, but my promise seems broken.. I'm sorry that if i cannot spend our time with the gang you say..
Speaking of wedding, bori will soon propose to yooie wamuki I don't know when but i want you to be the bride's maid or one of flower girls its up to you.

I have to end my words now, the paper will be full, 2 sentence! I love you and i will miss you. Goodbye my best girl.

Love,
Yanai barujo"

After reading his letter, I can't say anything i spaced out but my tears won't stop flowing..

I can't pull myself up, my heart sank and my body froze and feels wobbly..

I'm sorry if i can't feel the same way barujo, but you are so special to me, I'm sorry if i can't say my words for you before you go.

I miss you suddenly, its not your fault to break a promise..promises can break sometimes, its not your fault.

I will always remember you, i will cherish the gifts you gave me!

Even though your days were counted, this unexplainable feelings will never be guessed..but its something special for sure!

My words aren't that enough but please may my simple words reach you..

Thank you for all you've done to me, and thank you for all your support and love.

I will never forget you, 'till we see eachother in a dream.

Hello i know I inactive this days, but I'm having a rest because the school year ends!

I hope you like the chapter don't forget vote and follow for more!