>Eighteen

One week passed before i knew barujo's condition I can't help but overthink and get worried, bori apologized for keeping it a little long from me.

But i now know what happen and its okay, she wanted to cheer up and don't overthink, cause he will fight.

"Oh yes! We're here!" Yooie giggled.

They planned to go to the park and have fun with the boys, i did not insist to go with them cause why not?

I want to calm down a little and i don't wanna loose any strands of my hair, i sigh.

"Wanna go to roller coaster again?" Yuu ask us, and they started to argue where and what rides we will go to.

"What about that over there?" Takashi points to the black tent with tents and scary props.

"Nah let's save that tonight, it'll be fun." Yui said.

"Then if we can't decide can we eat something first?" Yooie ask and we all agree.

Soon as we have our food we take our time to chew while chatting, i watch bori not leaving yooie's side and being sweet.

I pull a little smirk, preventing not to be caught..

"Keiichi will party here." Yuri pops and muches a hotdog.

"Really?then he better get his ass here quickly." Yui said then suddenly he got spanked by someone behind him.

We look at it and "Helloooooooo!" Keiichi smiles ear to ear.

"Hello keiichi! Glad you come!" Yooie said then keiichi avert his eyes away from her "Ah yeah, oh Y/N! I miss you how are you doing huh?" He ask and sat between me and takashi to the right.

"Uh, I'm doing good what about you?" He looks at me carefully "Is there a problem? You sound sad." He ask sincerely.

"Nothing, really I'll get over it soon..where is itome?" I ask.

"He buy something to eat, how's studying i bet you guys passed the semester last week? Am i right?" He ask.

"Yes we did, itsuki almost passed." Yui scoffs.

Then keiichi claps his hand happily..

"You don't have to say that you asshole." Itsuki, "What did you say foureyes?"

"Guys settle down!" Kyousuke nicely said.

Then suddenly i got hugged by keiichi, i flinched and pulls out a awkward smile..

"Aww i knew you guys would, but i miss something.." keiichi sai and lays his chin to my shoulder.

"What is it?" I ask.

Then his hand cups my precious healthy ball "This." He answered.

My face turns red and quickly pushed him away and covered my chest and looks at it "Keiichi!!?" I called.

"What? I just want to touch it, it's been a while tho." Keiichi

"Ah..he did it in public." Yuu said.

"Is it soft?" Yuri ask.

"I thought only girls should do that?" Yooie innocently ask.

"Yooie." Bori called.

"Itome is here keiichi." Takashi said.

"Oh babe thanks for bringing food!" Keiichi said and they kiss, what the hell guys.

"Everything for you." Itome gently said, and we begun to eat again and finish it.