>Seventeen

4 days passed

     " Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!" We all said to toru who is embarrassed on taking off his pants, its kind of fun but i don't wanna strip.

After toru taking off his pants Tamura continues to ask us one by one, kyousuke isn't with us cause he said he will work on something.

"To the spoon, what part of spoon is the concave and convex..Y/N" tamura calls, I'm sure I will answer this right.

I confidently sit properly "The back of the spoon is the concave and the front one is the convex."

"Enkk!" Yuri spat.

"What?! How can i be wrong?? I studied this yesterday!" I protest, Tamura smirks.

"The concave is the front actually, then the back is the convex." Itsuki fixes his glasses.

"Seriously??" I whine.

"Yeahh, you got it wrong Y/N." Yui worries, i pout.

"You can take off your socks?" Takashi said.

"You're no fun, take of your top." Tamura protests.

"Both!" Yuri whines.

"I decide which of it.." i said and takes off my socks instead.

"Ahh, if only keiichi is here, he can force you." Tamura said "Is he here?" I talk back.

"Let's continue!" Takashi quickly said then tamura ask questions again.

1 week passed

  The group study really helps, even tho i miss keiichi being with us on lunch and study.

We all passed the test now the school ends..

*Bing!

Someone texted me so i look at my phone and saw who was it, and it was barujo.

He said, he is inviting me over their house takashi will come too.

I smiled and approach takashi, "Takashi seems like we're invited to the mansion hehe!" I giggled.

"Barujo invited you too??" He confusingly ask so i nod, we walked to the station where the driver will pick us up.

"I wonder why he invited us over." I said, but he keeps himself saying something.

"Takashi.." i called.

"Hm?"

"Do y-you still guys, l-like me?" I ask.

"...Yeah, we still have.. we're just having a time to make a move..i-i mean! T-to win you.." he stutter.

I blush "Its embarrassing of me to ask, sorry." I scoff, but he just chuckle.

"Choose whoever you like, take your time." He smiles sincerely.

I smile back, my cheek tickles.

As soon as we arrive at the station the driver of barujo picks us up, and now we're heading to their house.

I'm kind of excited to see what's inside again, the luxurious mansion they have.

Hmm, is their father inside the house too??

It takes a minute to arrive inside their gate, and we headed inside the mansion.

The maid lead us to a room, where you can see the garden filled with blooming flowers.

The curtains are swaying as the air comes inside the room, it is so bright and calming.

But why are we inside the bedroom??

"Where is barujo?" I ask to the maid.

"Master barujo will be here soon, please have a sit." The made politely said and we sat on the sofa.

A another maid bought us a drink and a snack, the macaroon looks tasty so i take a bite.

"Takashi have a bite, its tasty!" I said so he did, "Hm, it is." He said.

Then the door opens showing barujo on a wheelchair with a dextrose stand beside him, an other maid is pushing his wheelchair.

I'm confused..

"Barujo..why are you—...w-why are you on a wheelchair?.." i ask.

"You came Y/N." He smiles, his eyes looks tired and he looks pale..what happened??

It happen so fast I can't keep up on situation..

"Takashi..what happen to him?" I ask facing takashi, takashi looks worriedly at barujo.

"C-can you pls tell me what happened?" I ask barujo, and back to takashi.

Barujo told the maid to leave us.

"A-are you guys hiding something from me?" I ask again, a little seconds of silence.

"I was consulted with symptoms of Cardiac arrest, but I'm okay, i will be cured." Barujo smiles.

My heart skips a beat, is it really okay?

"Takashi do you know about this?" I ask, and he nods slowly i widen my eyes.

"When?" I ask again.

"Last week.." he answered, "... he's not ready to tell you about his illness, so he tells you himself personally." He adds.

"When did it start?" I ask, my finger tips reached my chin, eager to hear his answer.

"The day when you first time visited here.." he answered, then my fingers reached my trembling lips.

"He have experience chest pain and discomfort, heart palpitations, irregular heart beats, unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath, near fainting and dizziness..barujo pls be careful of yourself." Takashi said.

My eyes widen in suprise hearing those symptoms from takashi, I can't believe barujo is suffering..

"Barujo..pls take care of yourself pls, don't overwork yourself! Are you sure it started that day?" I reassured.

"... I don't know but when I'm abroad i kind of experience some of it, but don't worry sweetie I'm strong." He smiles softly.

"Barujo, are you still studying? Don't overthink okay?" I worriedly said.

I cannot think properly, these isn't true right? No, I'm just being stupid i know it's true i just can't accept it.

"Y/N..pls don't worry that much i will be fine i promise." Barujo said and chuckles, "I miss hanging out with you barujo..i hope we can still go somewhere?" I cheered myself.

"Yes we can, i will remind you if I'm free." He smiles, "Really? let's go to the place where we hangout last time before you go abroad." I said.

"Sure!" He agrees, and we both smiled excitedly.

A knock interrups, and a lovely lady comes in..kirei hirawa again..

"Oh my, did i interrupt?" She gently ask, "What is it you need, lady kirei?" Barujo ask.

"Mr.Yanai have settled the papers and you have to sign it, shall i push your wheelchair? If you don't mind.." she ask politely.

"Yes, bring me to father please." Barujo smiles, and the moment when she realizes we see eachother again.

"Oh we meet again! Are you friends with Barujo?" she ask, i did not answer but i nod.

"Lady kirei.." barujo called "Oh sorry." Then she quickly goes behind him.

"Thanks for visiting me, Y/N and Takashi, I'm happy to see you guys again." He said.

"Can we visit you sometimes?" Takashi ask, barujo stops and nods after.

"Be careful going back home, see you again." Barujo said then kirei nods her head for them to excuse.

After what happen, I'm somewhat relieve yet a little worried actually.

Takashi and i part ways to our home, is barujo really okay?

Here you go a another chapter, hope you like it! Pls vote and follow for more!Heart+Heart!