Chapter 11

Kira

I watched as Melisa's eyes slowly filled with tears once Lydia told her everything we knew. I think Theron used to be a great guy, but when I met him he was a big jerk. I wonder what caused him to turn on his friends. Especially if he used to be part of the pack.

"We have to tell the Sheriff." Melisa said. Standing up and started to walk downstairs. Lydia stood up after her ,telling her that she had already talked to him. Melisa stopped and turned to look at Lydia and said, "Where's Scott?"

"He's out in the woods with Derek looking for Stiles" Isaac said.

Melisa took a chair and hugged her shoulders. There was a unsettling silence in the room because no one knew what to do or say.

Lydia finally spoke after a few seconds, "Melisa why don't you get to bed it's late."

Melisa nodded slowly, "If you hear anything tell me" She said, and it was our turn to nod.

After that we watched as Melissa walked past us and up the stairs to her room. There was an uncomfortable silence after that. So I spoke up extinguishing it.

"Guys I don't really understand much of what's going on. So I'm hoping you can help me........clarify." I said

They seemed to share a silent conversation before Isaac spoke looking at Lydia.

"We should talk about it. It'll help her and us. " He said.

"How would it help us?" Lydia asked

"Kira can think about what we tell her and her opinion won't be clouded by emotions. She'll be able to tell us if she really believes it's Stiles or not, and her answer wont be biased by hope."Isaac said.

Lydia looked surprised that Isaac had thought of that and she hadn't. She sighed then nodded. She then walked into the living room were I saw Allison asleep on the couch with a blanket over her. Lydia then sat down on the floor beside Allison, and Isaac sat down beside her. I took my seat in front of them

"Lydia why don't you begin. You knew him longer than me." Isaac said.

Lydia sighed, and I could tell this was hard for her. I felt kinda bad that I had even asked her to talk about it, but I also want to know more about him.

"Stiles was friends with Scott before I even met them. Technically Scott knew him longer." Lydia said.

"I don't think Scott can survive talking about him." Isaac said. "You saw him at the Hale house he was in no state to talk. Remember how much it hurt him when he died. I don't think he's over it still."

Lydia nodded. Then spoke, "When I met Stiles.....

Derek

I watched as Gerard had a gun aimed at Theron who seemed to be having trouble. He was kneeling on the floor clutching his head, and would occasionally cry out in pain. Which was troubling considering that no one was touching him.

"What's wrong with him?" Scott said. He looked like he was willing to give everything or anyone up to have Stiles back.

Gerard merely glanced at Theron momentarily before turning his gaze back to us. "None of your concern." He said

'It is he's part of my pack!" Scott yelled

"No he was. Part of you pack Scott because the person you see is not your friend. He may look like him but it's not him." Gerard said.

However, Scott ignored his statement and continued. "You faked his death, and fooled us all!" He yelled

"I didn't fake his death. I killed him Scott. There are different ways to die." Gerard said. "I'm and example of that."

There was an unsettling silence after that in which Scott only looked at Theron who seemed to be getting calmer. Gerard noticed it too because he motioned for one of his men to move. One of them pulled out what looked like a syringe and neared Stiles. Scott growled and moved forward, but Gerard moved so that the gun was now touching Stiles's head. Scott froze and stared as the man injected Stiles with something and moments later Stiles collapsed to the floor his eyes closing.

Scott was about to lunge when someone spoke.

"Step away from my son."

I looked behind Gerard to see that the other man, the one who hadn't moved, was now on the ground and the Sheriff had his gun out pointing it at Gerard. The man who had injected Stiles with something took his gun out and was about to aim it at the sheriff when Scott lunged and disarmed him knocking him out on the process. So Gerard just inched closer to Stiles knowing that Stiles was the only person that would help him get out of his alive.

The sheriff looked horrible. His eyes were red and puffy, and his posture was that of a drunk man. His gun was held firm, and I knew that if Gerard did anything The sheriff will kill him. The thought scared me, since I know that killing changes a man, but right now I knew he wasn't thinking clearly.

"Hand him over Gerard." I said. Moving closer.

Gerard seemed to be thinking over his options, but I don't think there is one that he would like. His eyes looked around frantically and then suddenly he smiled, and turned back to Stiles. And said "no"

With that being said many hunters seemed to jump out from within the forest and attacked. I started to fight back, but through glances I knew that Scott just wanted to get to Stiles and was getting beaten because of his inability to think straight.

I was about to go help him when I started to choke. It was then that I realized that someone had dropped wolfs bane in the form of smoke....again. I turned to look at Scott who was still trying to find Stiles however in his state he fell and passed out. I turned around and saw that many of the hunters were now gone including Stiles and Gerard. I thought Scott and I were going to spend the night there, but then Sheriff Stilinski walked into my view and I passed out.