Chapter 15

Isaac
I walked through the woods with Theron by my side, it felt strange and awkward. I was rummaging through my Brian for anything to talk about, anything to kill the silence, but sneaking a glance at Theron he looked like he enjoyed the silence.

"Hey yesterday night, you saw Scott and Derek." I said pausing for him to respond.

He looked at me confused, " You mean the alpha, and the huge beta? " He asked

"Derek isn't exactly a beta, but yeah them." I said

He was quiet for a few minutes before saying "yeah, I remember. What about it?"

"Well, Scott told me you had a.....a kind of attack. He said you fell to the floor grabbing your head. " I said.

He stopped walking, and narrowed his eyes at me. "That never happened." He said

"Scott said it did, he said you looked like you were in pain. "I said shrugging.

He stood there quiet, and I could almost imagine the wheels going off in his head due to his thinking. However I don't think he was getting very far, since he brought his hand to his hand, and I literally saw him pale even more. I swear by now he was starting to resemble a ghost.

"Theron are you- " I was cut short, when he stumbled backwards until his back touched a tree.

I froze momentarily, before walking towards him, " Theron what's wrong" I said.

"My head" He said, before his feet gave away, and he fell to the ground ; the tree being the only thing keeping him upright.

I slid down to my knees, and realized he was out cold, or was he dead? I leaned in closer and thankfully heard a heartbeat Scott wouldn't have been happy if I told him I killed his best friend.

I hauled Theron over my shoulder and walked the rest of the way to Allison's car. Once I got there I laid Theron down on the back seats before running over to the drivers seat. I started the car and froze. What do I do, I was going to get him to talk to the pack, but I don't think he can talk while he's asleep. I need to get him to Melissa, but she's at work, and I can't walk in with the supposed dead sheriff's son.

As I kept on arguing with myself I finally thought of someone that could help, Deaton.

Allison

Once my dad and I got done making the dna test, he turned on me shooting questions thousands of miles per hour. In the end I ended up confessing everything to him. How the blood we had just tested was Theron's and that now we knew for sure he was Stiles, and how Gerard seemed to be behind everything.

He was silenced with that. He either didn't know what to say or didn't want to say anything about his psychotic father.

"Look dad I really wish I could explain, but I have to get to Scott" I said.

He nodded and said, "I'll drive. "

Aiden
Nobody seemed to care that Theron had kidnapped my brother, they are all off hoping it'll be their long lost friend. I clenched my fists in anger, and my claws managed to come out bringing blood to my palms. I ignored it and moved on through the woods on my way to the hale house. That was the last place I saw Ethan so it's the place I'm going to start looking for him. I opened the door, and unintentionally broke it off its hinges.

"Great" I muttered, and threw the door onto the porch. I walked in and found everything the same. Except the small pool of dried blood, and small tubes laying on the floor.I walked around and smelt the air. There was nothing in the air, no way I could track them. No way I could track Ethan.

Scott
Lydia hugged me so hard I could barely breath, but I didn't care my best friend is alive. I hugged Lydia back just as hard, and found myself crying just as hard. I turned to Kira and she hugged me, while Lydia moved on with Derek.

"I'm happy for you Scott." She said.

"Thank you Kira, so much. Without your sword we wouldn't have found out the truth. " I said.

She shook her head, like it was no big deal and said "anytime."

I turned to Derek and he looked happy. I saw a single tear fall from his eye, but he wiped it away quickly. "So we capture him" he said.

Just then the door opened and Allison came in she went right at me and gave me another big hug. "He's alive Scott" she said with tears falling from her eyes.

I nodded truly smiling for the first time in 8 years.

"We need to think of a way to talk to him or trap him" Derek said.

"Yes" Lydia spoke up her eyes red and puffy. "We could- " Her voice was cut off as her phone went off again. She answered it quickly.

She stood silent for a while before saying, "how". " In the woods." She asked. "We'll be right there" was the last thing she said before she hung up.

"It was Isaac" she said "He's at the animal shelter with Deaton, Stiles is with them. " She said

"How?" Kira asked

"I don't know all Isaac said was that they saw each other in the forest, and then Stiles passed out-" she was cut short by Scott speaking up.

"He passed out?" He asked worriedly

" I think. I don't know all I really heard was that they have Stiles. Lets's go!" She said turning around.

We all ran outside quickly, I jumped in with Derek, while Lydia and Kira both got in Lydia's car. Which left Allison to get in her dads car with her dad driving.

"Scott you Should call the sheriff, and your mom have them meet us there. We should have the whole pack present for this." Derek said as he pulled onto the street, the other two cars trailing behind me.

I pulled out my phone, and called my mom telling her to meet us at the animal clinic, at first she said she had a lot to do, but after I said it was an emergency she agreed.

I dialed in the sheriff's number and it rang 3 times before he picked up.

"Hello this is the sheriff"

"Sheriff its Scott we found Stiles meet us at the animal clinic"

"Wait you found him? "

"Yeah"

"And do you know if it's really him?"

"Yes Allison finished the Dna test it is him sheriff. It is Stiles"

I heard what sounded like a sob before he said "I'll be right there".

With that he hung up, and I decided to send one last text to Aidan telling him to meet us at the animal clinic.

With that I turned my phone off, and found myself already seeing the outline of the animal clinic merely feet away. My best friend feet away.

Thank you all so much for reading.