Chapter 5

Scott

That night we all started getting ready. We decided that, Lydia would stay home although she was complaining to me the whole time we were getting ready. I had to lock her up at derek's loft. I was going to make Allison stay too, but she gave me that look saying 'don't argue with me'. So I let her come which I had a feeling was a bad idea. Her dad didn't even know about Theron and she said she wanted to keep it that way.

We drove all the way to the perimeter of the woods, and then started to walk. Everything was dead quiet until Kira, thankfully, broke the silence.

"When we were at the hospital Lydia said something about driving to someone's house. Who's house was it?" She asked. In that moment I wanted to disappear.

I had totally forgotten that Kira didn't even know Stiles existed. Thankfully Derek spoke up.

"Why don't I tell you." He said.

Derek had a pleading look on his face. Kira looked confused, but then she turned around and quickly scanned everyone's faces before nodding and moving to walk in the back along with Ethan, and Aidan.

Kira

I wanted Scott to tell me, but when I saw his face I changed my mind completely. He looked like someone had stabbed him multiple times, and when I spoke he was stabbed again. So I walked towards the end of the group along with Ethan, and Aidan. I was glad to not be the only one who had no idea why everyone looked to hurt. Well, except for Peter he looked extremely bored, like he was forced to come and listen to a bunch of teenagers trying to make small talk. Actually I think he was forced to come.

"Lydia drove to a guy named Stiles's house." Derek said, before Aidan interrupted him.

"What kind of a name is Stiles." He said.

"It's a nickname dumbass." Peter said, before jogging up to catch Scott.

"He was a student at Beacon Hills, he was Scott's best friend. But during a lacrosse practice shortly after Scott turned into a werewolf he was kidnapped. By a werewolf hunter named Gerard. He's Allison's grandpa. He killed Stiles." Derek paused waiting for us to say something.

What could I say. Scott must've felt horrible.

"And no one saw Gerard kidnap him?" Ethan said incredulously.

"No, at the time we were also facing a Kanima and we thought it would attack during the game so we had our eyes on the Kanima and not on Stiles. But after the game the Kanima collapsed, and we realized Stiles was gone." Derek said.

I had no idea what a Kanima was, but I did't feel like asking.

"We hate to talk about it because he was the packs first and only death. Not to mention he was Scott's best friend. Scott hasn't been the same since his death. Also try not to mention Stiles around anyone." Derek said. Looking up to watch Scott, who was in a conversation with Allison, and Peter.

I nodded, and we all jogged up to the rest of our friends, and joined in the conversation. Or more accurately argument. However I made a mental note to hug Scott later.

Scott

As we neared the house, I saw it still looked the same. The door was still painted with the Alpha Packs' Symbol, and the house appeared to be in the same condition it had been before.

"Home sweet home." Peter said, Derek and I had 'conviced' him to come.

We walked silently up to the house, and opened the door. It was then that I realized the stairs were gone, instead it looked like a giant room, with an open roof.

"We're here where's Isaac?" I said out into the darkness.

There came a maniacal laugh, but I wasn't sure from where, glancing at the other wolfs in my pack told me they didn't know where it was coming from either.

"Scott, why don't I help you." The voice said, there was something about it that seemed familiar.

"Give us Isaac." I said. Ignoring his proposition.

"I'll give you more than Isaac if you agree." The voice said again.

"What do you mean?' I asked. I was getting curious.

The voice chuckled again, then out of the darkness at the other end of the room, walked out Gerard followed by about 15 or so men.

I scanned the faces of the men closest to him any of them could be the hunter. I turned to Kira, and she met my gaze, she shook her head.

Theron wasn't there.

"I'll give you Theron." Gerard said.

"Why would we want a wolf hunter." Peter said incredulously.

"Because he's not just any hunter. Trust me this is my only offer, if you say yes, I'll give him to you if you say no I'll fight with my dying breath to make sure you never get to him." Gerard said.

"What's in it for you, if we say yes?" Allison asked.

"In order for me to give you Theron. I want Scott to lose his True Alpha status." Gerard said.

"Not going to happen." Aiden said moving to stand on Scott's right side.

"Is that a 'no' then?" Gerard questioned.

"Yes, it is a. No. We don't want Theron." Kira said.

I nodded, although I was curious as to why he would try to make such a deal. Gerard smiled and said, "Very well"

Then he moved his hands towards our direction, and two more men appeared, and threw a torn up Isaac at our feet.

"You guys just threw away my catch."

I turned around, and saw a boy? He was a around my age, and he was wearing a hood, that completely covered his face, and I could only make out his mouth.

Kira lunged towards him, but the guy ducked from her grasp, and walked right into the middle of us.He spun around noticing he was completely surrounded.

"Scott, you had your chance. Let him go."Gerard said, rather calmly.

"Not until he swears not to hunt in Beacon Hills. Until he swears to leave and never come back." I said.

"I'd rather get eaten." The boy said, nearing me, immediately everyone around him took two steps closer.

"Theron do it." Gerard said.

Thereon reeled back, clearly surprised at what he had been told to do."What?!" He asked.

"Actually why don't you kill who I told you to kill, and then make the promise." Gerard said smiling, a maniac smile.

I think Theron glared at him before turning back to face us.He seemed to scan each of our faces, then he lunged towards me, and all chaos broke loose.