Chapter 13

A/N
Again thanks for reading, and voting. I really like the idea that people actually enjoy my writing. Also reminder plot idea wasn't mine it came from an awesome you-tuber- xsilentharmony.
~~~~~~~~~~
Kira

Sleep. I need sleep. All this time I was underestimating the importance of sleep. But now that I haven't had it for more than 37 hours, I was beginning to appreciate it. I turned to look at Allison and was surprised to see that she looked completely awake. While I was in a half-asleep half-awake state. Then again she did sleep a little during the night. Lydia was the one that truly amazed me since she hadn't slept either and she was more awake than Allison. Currently she and I were sitting on the couch while Allison and her dad were arguing over something...again. The first time being because he didn't even know about Theron's existence.

My sword was gleaming as the sun hit it. It was placed on the table and Lydia and I had worked very hard to get the remaining blood off of it. After that Lydia and I drove off to get snacks and when we got back both Argents were in a very deep discussion on something I didn't really understand.

I was about to speak up and stop their arguing when a cellphone went off. I turned to see Lydia rummaging through her purse until she pulled out her white phone. She answered, and I realized the Argents had been silenced. However they resumed their argument moments later causing Lydia to get out of the room, so that she could hear better.

I watched the door with deep interest waiting for her to come back in. When she did she rushed to her purse and swung it over her shoulder.

"Call me when you have the results." She said.

"Wait." Allison said, before she could take another step." Where are you going? Who was that on the phone?"

"It was Derek he wanted me to check up on Scott because they ran into him last night after we left.Apparently they got bombed with wolfsbane or something. Derek was really bad at explaining. So I'm going over to Scott's house. " She said.

"I'm coming with you." I said and stood up, new energy blooming within me. Lydia nodded in my direction.

"Text me everything." Allison said as we made our way out the door and into Lydia's car.

Isaac

I watched as Scott ate. Melissa and I now know everything that happened last night, and we didn't want to disturb his privacy. Well she didn't I myself was dying to just rush up to my room and text Derek since I know he's the one thats less emotionally affected by Stiles' return.

Just as I was about to pretend to have something to do there was a knock. Scott looked over at the door, then looked back down at his cereal. Melissa then looked at me, giving me the Open the door look. I grunted, and walked over to the door. I opened it and there stood Lydia and Kira.

Before I could say a thing Lydia walked past me and into our kitchen. "Yea sure, just come in." I said sarcastically. I heard Kira chuckle silently as she made her way past me too.

I followed after her into the kitchen, where Lydia had stolen my seat and now she and Scott were talking. And since I already knew the story I figured this was my chance to go upstairs for my phone and call Derek, or I could get Allison's car keys and go help her.

Hmmmm. Derek or Allison.

"I'm going over to Allisons' " I said. And walked out the door.

I got in her car and started my way towards her house when I saw something caught my eye. I was driving close enough to the woods the see someone dash by quickly. I drove over and stopped the engine a few centimeters away from the woods. I walked onto the grass and looked left and spotted the movement again. I ran towards it, and making a turn behind a tree. I found a stunned looking Theron. I don't think he thought I would see him.