Chapter 18

Kira

It was all a blur. One moment Lydia was telling them to stop the next and oni had moved, and now had a sword through Allison's stomach. At the same time Lydia yelled out a piercing scream and Scott completely ignored his wound and ran over to catch her. Isaac howled and truly slashed at Stiles for the first time, but Stiles ducked and with the same sword he had used on Scott, he ran Isaac through. Isaac fell grunting but otherwise alright.

I was frozen in place. Melissa had rushed over to Allison, but she waved her away. 

"It'a okay. " Allison said." It's okay."

Scott was crying hard now. "Allison don't" He said as he reached for her hand.

" I...I can't take your pain" Scott said .

"That's because it doesn't hurt." She said. "It's okay, It's OK, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you, Scott... Scott McCall." 

With that Allison Argent breathed her last words, and left us.

The hunters dispersed, and in the corner of my eye I saw an oni lightly touch Stiles and they all disappeared. Leaving only our shattered pack. 

Theron (Stiles)

I arrived at the rendezvous point first. However it was merely seconds before my colleagues arrived. I walked over to Gerard and held my head down. 

"You did well." He said." I can certainly see why people think you're a trickster."

I nodded and said" Thank You."

"Well, the plan was executed perfectly." He continued "You have killed your first target, distorted their pack, and we kidnaped my traitorous son."

"Yes those are all great achievements and all, but I wish to speak with you "I said. "Privately"

He stood quiet for a moment before waving his hand, and the crowd of hunters dispersed. He moved over to a chair and sat down. 

"Well" He said "What do you want to talk about."

"When I was with the beta I...saw something. I think I saw my father." I said

"Theron, it's natural for orphans to dream about their parents." He said forcing a chuckle. 

"I don't think it's natural to dream while I'm awake. Besides I didn't just see my father I saw myself as well, and I wasn't a child. I was a teenager. I looked to be around 15. You said my father died when I was a child." I said.

He didn't speak. 

"Say something!" I half yelled. 

"Theron it's nothing, you're just letting the alpha get in your head." He said. However he stood up and started pacing. Which told me he was uncertain about something. 

"Then why did I recognize the alpha's mother?" I added "Gerard I knew who she was!"

"You recognized her?!" He said moving so that he was closer to me. 

"Well not recognize, but I looked at her and I saw these images. " I said

He stood quiet. He paced in front of me his strides dragging more and more until he stopped altogether.He made a hand gesture and five men came into the room. Gerard silently nodded at them and they moved closer to me. On instinct 5 oni appeared around me. However one of the men pulled out a device of some sorts. He tapped on it, and I felt pain run up my body. I hollered, and due to my lack of concentration the oni disappeared. The last thing I saw was the men surrounding me.

Chris

I sat in a windowless cold cell.The only light coming from a barred hole on the door. I found no point in screaming or banging on the door, at least not yet. However just as I was beginning to regain my senses an ear piercing scream ripped throughout the room, and reverberated off the walls. I stood up immediately and peeked through my cell. I saw a man walking by and I could barely make out the figure of a person on the floor being surrounded by men, and being lifted onto a gurney. 

Aiden

I wandered around the woods completely and utterly lost. By now I had resorted to using my sense of smell, and followed the scent of Doritos all the way back to civilization. When I finally managed to make my way to Derek's loft I walked in to find Peter calmly sitting on the couch and flipping through a magazine. 

"Where's Derek?" I asked

"Dunno" He responded not even bothering to glance at me.

"You're his family." I said. 

"Is that supposed to mean something." He said glancing up at me and raising an eyebrow. 

"It means that you have to know where they are at all times." I said crossing my arms. 

"Well then why don't you tell me where Ethan is." He said. 

My eyes shined blue, and I growled at him. I would have attacked, but picking a fight with Peter will only get me farther away from joining Scott's pack. 

"Oh don't fret my young omega." He said "You'll find him. Maybe not alive, but you'll find him. After all Scott's pack only ever finds the bodies."

"Shut up!" I screamed at him. 

He raised his hands up as if to surrender, and his face looked completely innocent. 

"It's probably true, though. There is zero to no chance Ethan survived , and is still alive." He continued. 

I lunged at him my claws ready. However he was ready for me, and threw me to the wall. 

"Calm down." He said lazily "Look how about I help you look for him."

I stopped my attack and looked at him. How could I know if his offer was sincere or if he would end up laughing at me for being naive.

"Honestly I want to help." He added, probably noticing my suspicion. 

"Fine." I said. 

"Great" He said. "But if we find him dead you owe me $50." 

I growled at him again and he chuckled. 

"Kidding." he said. 

I ignored his last comment and started making my way towards the door, with him following close behind. Maybe it's not good to spend too much time with Peter, but no one else is searching for him and at this point I'm desperate.