Chapter 10

Author's note:

Kira's mother was never in control of the oni . Stiles is the one that can control them. They do whatever he commands them to do, but they drain his strength immensely.

Also thank you all for reading my book. Since when I started writing I thought I wouldn't get more than 100 reads. So thank you all!Also don't forget to check out xsilentharmony's youtube channel since I obtained the plot idea from her.

Derek

I flung at the dark figure which Theron called an oni , but it dissolved suddenly and reappeared behind me holding a sword to my neck and it didn't allow me to move. I turned to look at Scott who was completely still, only starring at Theron. I could tell Scott wanted to grab Theron and run away. I even think he completely forgot about me. Theron seemed a little uncomfortable to have his supposed enemy gape at him.

"Stiles" Scott said. Scott sounded like he didn't believe Stiles was alive, standing in front of him and was trying his hardest to convince himself that he was. I think Scott doesn't want to get his hopes up and then have them taken away.

"Theron let me go." I said.Scott seemed to snap out of his daze with the sound of my voice. While Theron smirked and said,"Why should I?".

He neared me ignoring Scott. "Maybe I should order it to kill you"he said, "That would be better for me. It's one less freak to kill."

"Stiles...." Scott started, but trailed off at a loss for words. "How?"

Theron appeared confused then turned his back to me and said,"Who's Stiles?"

Lydia

Kira and I drove to Scott's house and thankfully Melissa was there so she had a look at Kira's foot. I meanwhile wandered up to Scott's room, and went over to his bed-side table. On the table's corner buried by a mountain of papers was a picture of Stiles and himself. They were both dressed in their lacrosse uniform and were standing close to each other with Stiles hand hanging on Scott's shoulder.

I then noticed that it the picture he had a buzz cut, but when we faced him he had his hair up in a small quiff. Clearly he had changed.

"Is that him?". I turned around and Kira stood at the door pointing at the photo in my hand.

"Yes", I said, handing over the picture. "That's Scott and Stiles before he died."

Kira analyzed the picture. "Are you sure it's him?" She asked.

I didn't reply I honestly didn't know. With everything we have seen and been through I don't want to get my hopes up. But then again Peter came back why can't Stiles.

"They look slightly different, don't they." I said. Ignoring her question. Thankfully she didn't ask again.

"Yeah. Stiles also looked healthier than Theron. Stiles appeared to be happy and his eyes shined with a special sparkle, but when I see Theron all I see is a void in his eyes not to mention he's sickly pale." She said.

"Yeah I noticed it too." I said.

"Do you think he's a vampire?" She asked, and I found myself actually debating the idea.

"A vampire! You're joking." Isaac said walking into my field of vision. He stood by the door, and he looked better than he had when we had brought him in. He was still weak, but at least he could stand on his own now.

"Actually with all that we've seen I wouldn't be surprised." I said.

"A vampire! Seriously pretty soon we're going to become Twilight." Isaac said.

"What vampire?"Melissa asked appearing behind Isaac.

That's when I realized that Melissa didn't know what was happening.

"Oh...um...It's....um....Lydia.' Isaac stuttered.

I gave him my best glare, and faced Melissa."You might want to sit down for this." I said.

Derek

"Who's Stiles?" Theron asked. He seemed genuinely confused, to have his enemy call him Stiles. He also didn't show any signs of recognizing the name.

"You don't remember?" Scott said, taking a tentative step forward.

"Remember what?" Theron asked.

"You don't remember your name. Your name is Stiles not Theron. Your a funny sarcastic goof not a hunter, and you're my best friend." Scott said tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Theron stood quiet starring at Scott, then he finally turned to look at me and said, "I think he just snapped."

After that I got that familiar feeling I had whenever Stiles was around a good feeling a feeling of humour. Maybe there if some Stiles left in him. Since he just made a joke there might still be a piece left of him deep inside.

"Stiles listen to me," Scott said, " You are my best friend and we used to go to school together. Your dad is the sheriff, and you have a crush on a girl named Lydia. Can't you remember! You're not a hunter Stiles! You 'died' a few years ago, but I realize that Gerard had faked it-"

Scott got no further because when he said Gerard's name it was like an button being pushed and suddenly another black shadow materialized and pushed Scott into a tree.

"Gerard didn't fake anything, and you must be going crazy. My parents died when I was born because your kind killed them, I have never had a crush on a girl, and I have never seen you before in my life we couldn't possibly been best friends. And I am 100% certain that if someone faked my death I would remember it." Theron said.

"Well apparently you don't!" I yelled, before I could stop myself. I don't think it's Stiles....or do I?

Theron turned around and gave me a cold heart breaking glare.

"What Scott said is true. Your real name is Stiles Stilinski, and you are part of Scott's pack." I said.

Theron shook his head violently. "No!" He said. "I'm a hunter I'm not part of any pack."

"Fine then. Look up the name Stiles Stilinski, and when you do you'll know the truth." I said.

"You won't do it."

I looked behind Theron to see Gerard walking towards us with two men trailing behind him. Gerard walked up to Stiles and I could see Stiles' mind was somewhere else. Gerard seemed to notice it to and he muttered a very colorful word because of it. Gerard turned to me and was about to speak when Theron yelled out in pain, and fell to the floor clutching his head.

"Grab him!" Gerard yelled at the two men and pointed towards Stiles.

"No!" Scott yelled, and with that he kicked the shadow and it dissolved.

Scott then ran forward attempting to attack the two men, but then Gerard pulled out a gun and aimed it at Stiles's head, who was still kneeled on the floor clutching his head. Scott stopped dead in his tracks, and glared at Gerard. Who spoke...

"So boys, give me a good reason not to kill him."