Chapter 8

Isaac

After our battle Scott insisted on searching the woods for clues. Allison, Lydia, and Derek had protested saying it was too dangerous, but Scott has always been stubborn. So in the end we allowed him to go, but Derek went with him. We figured he was going to go anyways so why let him go alone.

Allison and Lydia had helped me get back home where Melissa checked me up. She had said that I was fine, that if I was hurt I had already healed. Overall she just said I needed some rest.

I ,for once, didn't complain. Lydia had already gone home which only left me with Allison. Since Melissa went to work a night shift.

"I thought he was dead." I said while laying on the bed starring into her eyes.

"I did too. Do you really think it's him?" She said. Her gaze was towards the window starring at a tree, but I knew that her mind was caught up in her own thoughts.

" I don't know. It smells like him except that something is off. Like part of him is gone, or concealed. It's difficult to explain."I said.

I had spent a while with him I would know. I remember that he had been the first one to walk into the room I was being held in. I thought I was dead. Until he started questioning me about our pack.

I had been completely confused, and I still was when Gerard came in and told Stiles to get out. Surprisingly Stiles had obeyed without whining or complaining about it. It wasn't like him at all.

After that Gerard had questioned me with the exact same questions, and he wouldn't answer any of my questions. I still don't have the answers.

How is Stiles alive? Where has he been all this time? Why hasn't he contacted us? Why is he fighting us? Is it really him?

I have millions of questions and no answers.

"Could it be that maybe he's being controlled, or forced?" Allison suggested.

"No, you saw him. He isn't being forced, and I don't think he's being controlled. Because when I was with him he would randomly sound like his old self for only moments. If he was being controlled I think he would be like a robot." I said.

Allison didn't respond instead she walked over to the window and peered out at the dark sky and it's many shinning stars. " I don't think it's really him." She finally said.

This time I didn't respond. Truth is I didn't know. Theron has every aspect of being the real Stiles. They're identical, and we never did find Stiles body. But Stiles would never fight Scott, and he defiantly won't stand a chance against Derek in a fight, but he almost beat him back at the Hale House.

"I don't know, but why don't we worry about it tomorrow it's late Allison. You're human you should get some rest." I said, then turned over in the bed and closed my eyes.

Scott

I ran ignoring Derek's demands for me to slow down. I just saw my best friend. The friend I thought I lost, the friend I have been leaving flowers for. How can he expect me to slow down.

"Scott!" Derek yelled again.

I ignored him, again. I'm not leaving this forest until I find a clue, and hopefully I might even see Stiles. His name isn't Theron, and he isn't bad. Something's wrong with him, and I'm going to find out what.

Kira

After our encounter with Theron almost everybody was shaken, so Aiden and I decided to talk to Peter since he didn't seem to be effected much. I doubt he even cares. So currently we were sitting in Peter's car since he was also giving me a ride home.