Chapter 2

Derek
"Look, I've been researching and I found these" Peter said, handing me a folder. When I opened it I saw pictures with a shadowy figure of a person. Whom I imagine is 'The Hunter'. Ducalion warned us about him, a few days ago. He told us that 'The Hunter' had a very high reputation. Which meant it was a challenge. I like challenges.

I scrolled through the pictures. "The Hunter is a guy" I said. Noticing his hair, and his body.

"I know. at least we know that much. However I still say we run. If Ducalion, a demon wolf, thinks this guy's the best hunter to have ever lived. I want to get as far away from this place as possible." Peter said, walking over to sit on my couch.

"We're not leaving" I said, not bothering to lift my head up from the pictures.

"Because of Scott?" He asked.

"No, because it's our family's duty to protect this town" I said, still not lifting my head.

"And we've been doing such a great job." Peter said, sarcasm clear in his words.

I was about to respond when the door swung open, and Lydia, walked in with Allison and Isaac.

"Is Scott here?" Allison asked.

"No he's not" Peter said, getting up from the couch and moving to stand beside me.

"He should be here any second." I said, turning my gaze back to the pictures. There was something about them that seemed familiar.

Kira

"Who's there!" I yelled.

I was chased from school, and into the forest. I could barely see anything. But I knew someone was there.

"Fox" Someone said. I couldn't tell from where it came from, but it confirmed my suspicion that someone was here.

Then slowly a figure walked out of the shadows. He was extremely pale, and around Scott's age. He was immensely skinny, and had bags under his eyes. His hair was in a small quiff.His hands rested at his sides. And his movement's were balanced. Not moving too much or showing much either.

"Who are you?" I asked backing away, until my back hit a tree.

"Isn't that the question of the day" He said, and his voice wasn't high nor too low.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"You're a fox, also known as a kitsune. Trickster spirits. However, you seem to lack their cleverness and Witt." He said, sliding back and forth.

I grew impatient and pulled out my katana, but he didn't stop what he was doing. He rose his eyebrows, and walked closer.

"Katana's are very interesting weapons. Said to be the best swords in history. " He said examining my sword.

"What do you want" I asked again with more courage in my voice.

The guy smirked. "My name is Theron, I've recently been assigned to Beacon Hills."

"Assigned to do what?" I asked fearing the answer.

"Assigned to kill all the freaks in this town" He said, in a monotone. He sounded like he went out to kill everyday. Maybe he did.

"I knew there were a lot of freaks in this town, but I now realize this town in literally a beacon for the supernatural. However, the people that I was specifically told to kill. Was a pack.....led by an Alpha." He paused for a moment before continuing." A true alpha. "

"What do you want with me? Do you want to kill me? " I said. Theron and I were now circling each other. I had my katana raised, but he was completely unarmed.

"No not yet" He said, and smirked.

Then suddenly small tubes that looked like grenades were thrown on the floor, and gas came out of them and as soon as I inhaled them I started to choke. It was like they were keeping the air out of my lungs. I fell to the floor gasping for breath. Theron, however, looked completely unaffected by the gas.

"You might be a fox, but I'm the real trickster" He said, before I fell into darkness.
-----------------------

Scott

"Have you found anything?" I said running into Isaac.

After getting to Derek's Kira didn't show up, so we all separated and started looking. Isaac was helping me look in the forest. While Allison, and Lydia were driving around town. And Derek stayed back at the loft with Peter trying to find anymore clues.

"Do you think the hunter got to her" Isaac asked.

I ignored his question. I will have to see her dead before thinking that.

I started walking again. When I heard a shout, and a very loud thump.

I flipped around, and Isaac was rubbing his arm which had a deep slash across it. While Kira was sprawled on the floor.

"Kira?!" I asked.

"Scott" She said relieve clear in her tone.

She stood up and ran towards me in a hug.

"Can you tell me why you just tried to impale me?" Isaac said.

"I thought you were the hunter" Kira said. I thought I heard her voice crack.

"You saw the hunter?" I asked worried, and curious at the same time.

"Yeah, and Ducalion wasn't kidding. He's a damn good hunter." Kira said. "He said his name was Theron."

Allison

I looked at Lydia, whose face was as blank as mine. We had no idea where to start looking for Kira. And Scott hadn't helped much all he said was 'look everywhere'. I must admit I was jealous that he cared so much about Kira, but he has the right to move on.

"Allison! I'm talking to you!" Lydia said, almost yelling.

"Oh sorry, right" I said.

"Where are we supposed to look for her?" Lydia said. The whole time she had been asking me that and I didn't know how to respond.

"I don't know" I said for like the billionth time.

Lydia sighed and kept on driving turning in random directions. However after about 3 turns the streets started to look very familiar.

"Lydia where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know" She said." Ask Scott"

"Scott?....Scott isn't here" I said.

"He's on the phone Allison" Lydia said, and she sounded bored. Like it was obvious Scott was on the phone.

"Lydia, your phone isn't on, and neither is mine." I said. I starting to get anxious maybe Lydia was hearing voices again. Something that might help us locate Kira

However Lydia only gasped, and spun the car wildly to the right. She seemed to have lost control of her hands, and was now moving them in random directions.

"Lydia!" I screamed, and leaned over for the wheel. I grabbed it and got our car back on the road, and turned to look up only to see a car, right before we slammed into it.

Lydia and I were pushed forward luckily we were both wearing our seat belts. So we were caught, I looked up, and Lydia wasn't looking at me she was starring to the left where there was a house.

"Lydia what happened?" I asked, whoever owned the car we just hit was going to get mad.

Lydia didn't even answer me she just go out of the car violently taking off her seatbelt.

"Lydia wait!" I said, as I took off my seat belt and had to kick out the door. I ran over to Lydia who was starring at the house.

I turned to look at it and realized it was the Stilinski residence.

(Authors Note)
Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf, and the idea I got from a youtuber.

Also I changed it a little Stiles wasn't the one getting possesed by the Nogitsune Allison was.

Also I will not include Malia, and Liam. However I will include Kira.