Chapter 16

Isaac

"What did you do?" Deaton asked, as he examined a sleeping Stiles. 

Stiles was out cold on the table, and Deaton kept on shooting questions at me so in the end I ended up telling him how he had kidnapped me...again, and how I had convinced him to talk to the pack but then he passed out. I left out our little conversation we had before he passed out though, that was something I needed to think through before saying anything. 

"Stiles!" I heard someone call from the other room. 

I quickly dashed out to see Scott, swinging the door open, with almost everyone in the pack behind him. Excluding the sheriff, and the twins. 

As soon as Scott saw me rounding the corner, he started walking towards the room I was just in. The room Stiles was in. 

"Nope." Deaton said as he came, and released mountain ash around the room. Scott yelled, and dashed to punch the invisible wall. 

"What are you doing!?" Scott asked, or he tried to. It came out as an angry growl. 

"Don't worry Scott. I'm not going to hurt him. I just need some space to work on him. You want him to recover right?" He asked. 

Scott hesitated. I knew he wanted Stiles to recover, but he also wanted to run in the room and hug the life out of him. In the end he nodded and moped over to a chair. He flopped down, and crossed his hands, in a rebellious gesture. He's clearly not satisfied with Deaton's way of working. 

I walked and sat down next to him, while Lydia did the same. Allison on the other hand, walked straight at Deaton. 

"Allison stay with Scott." Deaton said moving to be in the center of the door, blocking her path. 

"No, he's our friend!" Allison exclaimed, almost yelling."We haven't seen him in 8 years, and your not going to let us pass because you need space !" She glared hard at him before trying to shove Deaton away. 

"Allison please just..." Deaton ended up losing and Allison walked into the room. Chris followed his daughter and walked in as well. 

I saw Deaton groan, and he turned to us "Stop the sheriff when he gets here" He said, and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. 

Allison

"Allison I really do need space" Deaton said, while looking at me with stern eyes. While my dad was walking circles around Stiles examining every little detail in his appearance. 

"I think that excuse is crap." I said simply. "Why aren't you letting Scott see his best friend?" 

Deaton Hesitated. "Because I'm not sure it's the Stiles we knew." She said. 

"He's definitely changed." My dad said. Still looking at Stiles. 

"That's not all. I have done a full exam on him, and I just don't think he's....."

"He's what?" I cut Deaton off. 

"Human." He said.

"What?" My dad spoke up, his head starring at Deaton waiting for an explanation. 

"I have done a full test on him, and everything seems to be in order. To anyone else looking at him he would look like a normal human. Except there's this feeling I get whenever I touch him. Like he's human, but not human at the same time." He said. 

I walked over to Stiles and hesitantly, but gently laid my hand on his stomach. "I don't feel anything." I said

"I think it's due to me being a druid." Deaton said, shaking my comment off. 

"So what?" My dad said. "Do you think he's a werewolf?" 

"No, I checked him for that already. He holds no reaction to wolfsbane whatsoever." He said. 

"There's just something different. I just can't quite tell what it is." He said. 

"Maybe it's the smoke demons." 

I flipped around to see Melissa shutting the door behind her. 

"What smoke minions?"I asked. 

"Scott told me, that when they saw Stiles in the woods, some creatures were doing everything Stiles told them to." She said. 

"Smoke demons?" My dad repeated. Clearly deep in thought. 

At the mention of the word demon. My head went back to the nogitsune. But I pushed that thought down, and looked at Deaton. Who looked just as lost as everyone else in the room. 

"They're called oni."

I jumped back, and reached for my arrow, but unfortunately it wasn't there. Guess it was just a reflex. 

"Stiles?"Melissa asked gently. 

Stiles seem to sigh before saying "Who the hell is a Stiles."

He sat up on the metal table he had been placed on, and looked around. 

"You must be Chris "He said extending his hand for my dad to shake it. My dad stared at it, without moving. After a few minutes Stiles rolled his eyes, and lowered it."I've heard so much about you." He said. 

"Stiles" Deaton said. 

Stiles turned his head to look at Deaton, and said, "I'm sorry, but I have no idea who you are."

Stiles turned to look at me, "I know she's Allison, and I know that's the Alpha's mother, but I have no idea who you are. Care to introduce yourself." He said, while moving his lips into a smirk. 

"Stiles, can you remember anything." Melissa asked. 

"Who is Stiles!" He exclaimed. "Seriously, if I had a quarter for every time someone called me that, I'd be the owner of Hawaii already."

"So you don't remember anything."Deaton said more to himself than to us. 

"I remember talking to the beta, then poof I'm on a table with you lot having a not-so-secret conversation about me. "He said. 

I think it's safe to say his humor is still intact. 

"Where is the beta?" Stiles thought aloud, while looking around the room once again. 

His eyes rested on the door, and traveled all around it before his smirk grew wider.

"You locked all the wolfs outside didn't you." He said. 

"Stiles, why are you talking like that."Melissa said. 

"Like what!?" Stiles looked totally confused to be asked such a question. 

"Like an asshole."My dad said simply. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Melissa glare at my dad. "That's not what I meant.-"

"No it's fine." Stiles said."I'd rather be an asshole than a traitor to my own kind."

My dad narrowed his eyes, and immediately I knew this wasn't going to end well. 

"Your kind!? Your working for a madman." My dad said. 

"And your working for the enemy Chris. Your own wife died because of them, and look at you now risking your life for the people with shining eyes." Stiles said. 

The next thing I saw was a blur. My dad pulled his gun out, but Stiles was faster. He jumped of the table with amazing speed, and snapped his fingers. And just as my dad fired again. A smoke figure appeared in front of Stiles and with what I imagine was a sword batted away the bullet my dad had just fired. 

"Well, that was a mistake." Stiles said, as 4 more oni appeared around the room and around us. 

(Sorry for the very late update)