Chapter 17

Allison 

4 more oni appeared around the room completely surrounding us. My dad had his gun out and pointing at the nearest oni. While Melissa hassled over to stand by me. Which just left Deaton a few feet to our right. Stiles was right in front of us, and had an oni on either side of him. 

"Stiles, think about what your doing." My dad said. Moving to stand in front of Melissa and I. 

"I'm not Stiles." He said simply, and the oni simultaneously pulled out swords and aimed them at our necks.

"Stiles, Stop!" Melissa yelled. 

Stiles's gaze flickered over to her momentarily, and his glare softened ever so slightly. 

"Grab them" He said, and the oni lunged at us. I ducked the first grab of the oni, but it didn't take long for me to get captured. I looked around to see and oni violently hitting my dad so hard he flew into the nearest wall. 

"Mom! What's happening in there?" I heard Scott call from the other room. 

"Allison are you alright?" Isaac called out for me. 

I stayed silent something told me that if I talked I wouldn't live to see another day. My dad I now noticed was out cold on the floor. His gun only a few inches away from his hand, but too far away for me to even try to get to it.

Stiles, however, wasn't paying any attention to me, my dad, or even Scott. He was slowly nearing Melissa. He looked conflicted, and I could almost feel the confusion around him. He walked until he was directly in front of Melissa, he started to reach out for her but hesitated. He looked at her with curious eyes, and I couldn't help but feel as if they were holding some level of love within them too. 

"Stiles!" Scott called. He had finally managed to open the door enough to peek inside. 

"Stiles stop you said you would talk to us." Isaac said. He was beside Scott, and looking pleadingly at him. 

Stiles backed away from Melissa, and turned to look at Scott. His eyes widened as he saw him, and I saw him physically pale even more. 

Stiles shook his head, and rubbed his eyes. Then wordlessly waved his hands, and the oni disappeared. However just as they disappeared Gerard appeared. 

"Theron, what are you doing?" He said dangerously calm. 

"It's all a lie." Stiles said. His hands were in his face and he slowly backed away until his back touched the wall. He slid down into a sitting position and held his head. 

Gerard looked troubled, and he waved his hands, with that more hunters appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Scott pounded on the invisible wall separating us, and it took all my will not to run over and rub away the mountain ash. 

Two hunters separating from their position walked over to Stiles and attempted to pick him up, but Stiles responded violently. He pulled out a knife, and slashed at the first guy, and ducked the other guys grasp. It didn't take long to have more hunters move to try to apprehend him. However Stiles seemed to be doing fine on his own. He slashed and slashed. Gerard panicked and with a motion of his hands almost every hunter lunged at him. Melissa took this as her chance and ran for the mountain ash. I on the other hand started to help out as much as I could, while Deaton seemed to have disappeared. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Melissa finally reach and rub away the mountain ash and Scott ran inside, along with Derek, Isaac, and Kira. I also noticed Lydia was nowhere to be found. Isaac didn't hesitate and started helping me. While I noticed Scott ran over to Stiles, and started helping him although I doubted he needed any help. 

"Stop" I heard Gerard say over everything. 

I turned and saw him holding Lydia in his hands, with a gun at her temple. 

"Theron either you come with me or this one dies." Gerard said. 

Stiles looked over at Lydia then at Gerard. He remained silent. Then with a snap of his fingers the oni appeared again. Except this time they had their swords pointed at every hunter in the room. With two specific oni holding their weapons dangerously close to Gerard. 

Gerard immediately released Lydia, and she ran forward and stood behind Scott who was a few feet away from Stiles. I on the other hand appeared to be mere inches away from him. 

Gerard and Stiles seemed to be having a face off with neither of them moving or doing anything. The hunters had moved to stand next to Gerard and opposite of us. While Stiles's oni moved to by us. 

Gerard was starring hard at Stiles, but then his face changed and he started to laugh. He laughed like he had just received a billion dollars. Stiles also eased up a bit, but that conflicting look was still in his eyes. 

"Theron stop." Gerard said between fits. " Finish your job." 

"What is he talking about?" Isaac said. 

"Theron." Gerard said. 

"But wh-" Theron trailed off, and sighed. 

And in an heartbeat, drove a sword through Scott. Kira and Derek lunged at him, but the oni held them back. Scott seemed to taken aback to do anything, and Isaac was being held down by two oni. Lydia seemed to be frozen in place, and was rapidly muttering to herself. Melissa was being held back by an oni as well. Which only left me free. I knew that if I did something I might end up hurting Stiles, but if I didn't Scott would die. 

I lunged at Stiles, and he ducked. He seemed to have been expecting me. I fought him back, however at the same time Isaac broke free of the oni and attacked Stiles. Stiles, however, seemed to have no problem holding us both back. 

"No, Stop!" Lydia yelled. 

I paused and turned to look at her, but Stiles and Isaac kept at it. 

"ALLISON!" Lydia screamed my name. I felt a searing pain in my stomach, and my vision started to go blurry.

---

Very sorry for my late updates.