Chapter 7

Okay so here, I have to make a POV of the villain. Yeah, and 5 chapters left and we have TNT.

So without further ado...

Let's roll the pages...

Third Person POV

"Sir, we failed sir, "Momo said, "It seems like they are still alive sir."

Jig turned around to see the big eyed girl, lowering her head. Behind her, animatronics we're standing erect.

"I really can't believe they survived that, "Jig said, "Not to worry though, this is just the beginning. They have to face more than they would expect."

He shouted, "Baldi, are those reinforcements ready?"

"Almost done sir, "Baldi shouted from the room above, "I just have to verify."

"Alright then, "Jig said, "that is juat the start, there is more to come.😈"

He paced his room smirking.

Taehyung POV

"So what food do you girls like to eat?" I asked.

"Some chikin, "Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry about our unnie, "Lisa said, "but it turns out she's a chicken addict."

"Oh, "Yoongi said from afar, "No wonder there are no chickens in this Minecraft world now."

"Just lifestyle boy, "Jisoo said.

"How about any of you?" Taehyung asked the other girls.

"How about a ton?" Rosé said.

Everyone looked right at Rosé. I literally just stood staring at her in astonishment.

"A ton?" Jimin said, "But no way I'm believing you, your body is like too sexy to be a mukbang queen."

"Yeah, "Rosé said, "It's fitness goals, and I truly admit I'm a mukbang queen."

"So cool of you, "Namjoon said, "You, um... what's your name GucChanel queen?"

"Jennie Kim, "she replied, "And thank you for calling me GucChanel Queen."

"GucChanel?" Hoseok said, "Does it even exi-?"

"Gucci and Chanel combined, "Jungkook interrupted.

"Ya right boy, "Lisa said, "My best friend's obsessed with these brands."

"How about you?" Namjoon turned to Lisa.

"Anything, "she replied.

I searched around, only to find Jin-hyung isn't here. He's like disappeared after 3 minutes.

"Where's Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"He just went outside, "Yoongi said.

"Probably went shopping, "Jimin said.

At the exact moment? Jin came home with a bunch of bags.

"Ugh, "he tirily said, "Food is gone in the refridgerator. So I bought some goodies to cook."

"Alrighty, "Namjoon said, "It's time for us to work, I'm getting hungry."

I checked the clock, it's 9:00 PM.

"Umm, hyung, "I called him, "it's 3 hours before midnight."

"We'll eat less okay, "Jin said, going to the kitchen.