Chapter 4

Okay shit is about to go down here guys, there will be some moments that will give you goosebumps. The villains are slowly showing up. The real show is on the next chapter.

Enjoy:)

Jisoo POV

Streaking straight on the roadway, me and my friends were sitting on a van drove by Rose, the sun was on high.

"For our vacation, "Lisa was saying, "I have a pack of goodies and monster suits and sum equipment."

"Show me some, "Jennie said."

"Okay, so we have a sunscreen for 10 hours of resistance, "Lisa started, "Next we have this glasses for infinite invincibility to blindness."

"Is there any more?" I asked.

"Well, "Lisa said, "there is something I bought yesterday, it has a pretty cool name."

"What's that?" Jennie said.

"Show us, "I added.

Lisa inserted her hand into the bag and showed something that looked like a nasal spray.

"Yadong, "Lisa said. (Lol you get the reference?)

We burst into laughter.

Lisa looked confused for a few seconds before she shyly laughed when she realized her funny mistake.

"Oh, I didn't mean to, "she said, "I sometimes mispronounce them, I mean yadom - nasal spray."

"Yeah we know, it's a nasal spray, "Rose said, slightly giggling.

"Okay, and lastly, "said Lisa, "is this."

She picked something from inside the bag that made me speechless, Jennie gasped.

I personally don't know wth gave her that.

"Is that a taser lipstick?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, "Lisa said as though the lipstick was harmless. That thing was very strong and incredible enough to shock you to death.

"Who gave you that?" I asked.

"Logdotzip gave it to me. As a gift last Christmas, "Lisa said.

"Why the heck he gave you that thing, "Jennie asked.

"Yeah, "I added, "and how? Do you know him?"

"Yeah, "Lisa said, "I did. He lived across from my house. We used to be friends in Youtube, I actually tried to invite you to his new channel Dungeon Crawlers."

"Okay so why do you want to bring it?" I asked.

"When, I recieved the gift, there was a hidden letter from him saying, 'you should be prepared, 'I don't know why, "Lisa explained, "I tried to find him in his house, but he wasn't there, maybe on a military duty again."

"In what section?" Jennie said.

"Just scouts, "Lisa said, "and master of weaponry and gunnery. Also serves as sniper in major battles."

"Okay now I know, "I said, "But why in this time he just like reminding you, might be us, if it is just a peaceful day?"

"That is what I've been thinking, "Lisa said, "And starting from that day, I get nightmares often. They're always the same, starting from sihouettes of some wierd creatures spawned from nowhere.

"And then...

"The nest one was kind of incredible, kind of awesome, explosions erupted from the surroundings, engulfing the creatures and me in thick smoke, it was very hot to the point I sweat heavily until I woke up."