Chapter 3

Namjoon POV

"Wow, nice Hoseok, you did good today."

These were the shouts of congratulations from my frieds after seeing Hoseok make 14 bullseyes in one minute. That was pretty enough.
Now it's our time to go home and relax.

"At last, we'll be back home, "Jungkook suppressed a sigh.

"As I can say, "I said, "we'll be having a vacation for two months."

"Two months!" Jiman asked, "That's nice."

"Love it, "Taehyung said.

"After the vacation, "I said, "We will learn rapid-fire weapons."

"Oy, yes, "Yoongi said happily, he likes a lot of rapid-fire things.

"Who wants to join me in our vacation to say, Busan?" I asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Nice, "Namjoon said, "Now we can relax for two months."

Taehyung POV

I am excited for this vacation. Two months was enough to feed him a lot of time for sunbathing.

Who will guess that after a one and a half month of practice for our military is a two month vacation.

However, something is bugging me.

I observed a CCTV footage of the days of our practice.

The first videos were normal.

But on the thirteenth and seventeenth day...

I saw something floating on our window.

I thought it was a drone lost out of control. But it kind of just scanned our activity.

It maybe just a group of kids playing with their new technology. But the way the object scanned us while practicing makes me think otherwise.

Suddenly, Namjoon oppa noticed me.

"What's the matter?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm gonna talking to you in private for a moment, oppa, "I said.

Rose POV

"I almost got sick when you stepped on without the boots, "Jennie noona was saying, "That sound reminds me of someone who stepped into the dog poop yesterday."

"Yeah, I just can't help covering my ears the entire time, "Jisoo noona said.

"But when you stepped on it with the boots, "Jennie said, "It's like ASMR."

"I would listen to this sound everyday, "Jisoo said.

"Hey guys, "I started to say, "Since it is a two months vacation, what would we do?"

"Two months?" Jennie said, confused, "but why did the university give that kind of vacation."

"They said it was because the school was under construction that would last about two months, "I explained.

"If that so, "Jisoo said, "where we would spend our time?"

"We already visited Thailand, "Lisa said, "I cannot plan anything so easy."

"Hmm, "Jennie hummed, "How about Busan?"

"That would be a great idea, noona, "I said.

"But, wait, were in Greenfield, "Jisoo said, "It doesn't exist on a map, how do we travel to Busan?"

"One idea, "Jennie said, "A very special plane that hops through the dimensions of the world."

"So say, we are gonna go home to our dorm and pack our stuff, "Lisa said.

***

Taehyung POV

"So you're telling me there's a drone that keeps watching us?" Namjoon asked me.

"I don't know, "I answered, "I'm pretty sure it is a drone, but well, I have no idea what its doing here."

Namjoon paced back and forth then said.

"I have bad feelings about this, anyway, the military got the security handled up so there's nothing to worry."

"OK, "I said, although I technically seem to see bad things.

"And daresay, "Namjoon said, "pack your things up while on vacation."

And he smiled.

That was a pretty short chapter, I'm sorry about the whole storyline cause I rushed it up so it had many errors.

But now I have started the story of Frozen III - Lost in Greenfield. Check that out.