Epilogue: The Plan

Jigsaw was checking his lab which was filled with spawners. He called Momo for assistance to his experiment.

"Momo, can you please guard those spawners for me?" Jigsaw ordered.

"Yes sir, " and Momo stalked off.

"I'm going to check our radar, " Jigsaw added.

"Searching for enemies again?" Momo said.

"Not today, " Jigsaw said with a smirk, "Just telling them something. I think they thought that the world was going to be living in peace, but well, " Jigsaw sneered, "It is not over yet."
4lolll
"Better plan what you want, "Momo said, "I'll accept every order."

"Ok, "Jigsaw replied, thinking about the sentence Momo said, 'Maybe she thinks I'm a great boss,'Jigsaw said as he went to his basement's lobby.

"Sir, "a new voice called to him.

"What is it, Granny? "Jigsaw said.

"I found something, "Granny replied, "It was a person called Kim Namjoon, he was there when our battle with Notch happened."

Granny showed something that looked like a picture, and there was a what seemed to be a Korean man with epic hairstyle and shades.

"Is it him?" Jigsaw asked.

"Yes sir, "Granny said, "according to my radar, he lives in the faraway place called Greenfield."

"That nasty f***ing man, "Jigsaw began to get angry, "He's the reason we lost."

Jigsaw began to pace the room. Granny said, "Any ideas?"

"Imma gonna set a set up on him, "Jigsaw said, "For unexpectedly disturbing our battle."

"But what if he also want to fight with-," Granny blurted out.

"Whatever, I want to kill him, "Jigsaw said, "Maybe killing him will put Herobrine on alarm."

"That's a brilliant idea, "Granny said, "But how do you attack him?"

"Maybe this, "Jigsaw said, and a hundred drones rose up behind him.

"I will order Momo, "Jigsaw said with his most evil smile, "This is our rebanse, we will win this, "and he let out the most bloodcurdling laugh as he shouted:

"WE ARE GOING TO EVOLVE IN THIS NEXT GENERATION OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS! PREPARE WORLD, FOR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WAR AND PAIN AGAIN, YOU MAY THINK WE ARE DEAD, BUT WERE ALIVE, THIS IS NOT FINISHED, I DON'T THINK THE WORLD KNOWS THIS, BUT THIS IS OUR CHANCE, OUR CHANCE TO OWN THIS WORLD AND RULE IT.

Momo interrupted him, "The spawners are ready, "she called.

"Good work, "Jigsaw said, "now I had this order, lead your drones toward Greenfield, let 'em find Kim Namjoon, and thus put end to his life."

One by one, the drones began to buzz and fly away, and Jigsaw loudly laughed again.